Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Finally, an answer. This thread would have a lot fewer DM questions if that was a direct link or at least properly explained on the front page. You can't blame people for asking questions when things are unnecessarily confusing and the other answers don't work.
Nah,you just lazy to use the search button.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Honestly if Hitomi's kid, again a guess, is the MC's and now that it has been hinted at Tanami being pregnant after week 1. During 15-17, I have hope that we get more choices to impregnate in the future. More so after the former idle scene in week 1 where you get to choose and there was a warning that it could lead to, or pregnancy chance.
There is def impregnation planned, in the ingame kink options there are toggles to turn pregnancy & impregnation on/off, I don't think they do anything yet (as I had mine off and still got the principle is pregnant dialog) but it shows that that stuff will be in eventually.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There is def impregnation planned, in the ingame kink options there are toggles to turn pregnancy & impregnation on/off, I don't think they do anything yet (as I had mine off and still got the principle is pregnant dialog) but it shows that that stuff will be in eventually.
One is already pregnant and has been somewhat confirmed in the game.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
One is already pregnant and has been somewhat confirmed in the game.
Yea, I wonder how that's gonna work with the kink options, as like I said I had pregnancy&impregnation turned off. I'm wondering if (with that character specifically) if it's yours when those kinks are turned on and her husbands if they are turned off or something like that; or if that part of the kink options just doesn't actually work yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yea, I wonder how that's gonna work with the kink options, as like I said I had pregnancy&impregnation turned off. I'm wondering if (with that character specifically) if it's yours when those kinks are turned on and her husbands if they are turned off or something like that; or if that part of the kink options just doesn't actually work yet.
When you have it turned on it gives you the option to impregnate or not in the convo.

As I understand only the MC will be able to get the women pregnant if the player wants it.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
When you have it turned on it gives you the option to impregnate or not in the convo.

As I understand only the MC will be able to get the women pregnant if the player wants it.
interesting, so then does that mean that the other woman (sorry I forget her name haven't played since the alpha for this week) is just wrong and the principle is not pregnant since I had it turned off? That'd be kinda an interesting choice to have a "pregnancy scare" even if the kink is turned off.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
interesting, so then does that mean that the other woman (sorry I forget her name haven't played since the alpha for this week) is just wrong and the principle is not pregnant since I had it turned off? That'd be kinda an interesting choice to have a "pregnancy scare" even if the kink is turned off.
Your saying that pregnancy is turned off but she was told she was pregnant by (I forgot her name to) the head of that one family group.
That may not be how it was suppose to be then I will let them know that it may be wrong.
BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Reactions: tigerdiamond
Jan 14, 2018
Nah,you just lazy to use the search button.
Nah, you're just too lazy to check out that I'm not the one who asked. I found this through the search button, genius.

The problem is that it took forever since there's 539 pages here and a billion replies that complain that this question is being asked, which drowns out the real answers who are now either obsolete or doesn't address the problem that people can't find the right file.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I can't open the Win zip file from Mega for the latest version. Anyone else have this problem? I get an error message ststing a file is missing or corrupted.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

playgame7492

Jul 8, 2017
Hello guys,I have one question.
Can save game from light compressed version of week 1 work on version of week 2( version not compress)????.

xxdj420xx

Dec 12, 2019
Sooo.. I downloaded the Full 16GB Week 1 Final also the Dark Mind Week 1 Final as well but can't seem to find it in the top left When I start the game. If anyone knows how to get it work I would really appreciate it.

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes