RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
I love this game, Believe it is my favorite of all here: However, Not real sure about this update, There was no new content that I could see
R3D

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
I love this game, Believe it is my favorite of all here: However, Not real sure about this update, There was no new content that I could see
R3D
Yeah, felt the same way. Going around to do sex act with the same 3-4 characters (which I guess they had to as they are some of the few not blocked without the Dark Mind patch?) Still would like to see more progress with other characters instead of them just adding more characters in the game.

I do miss how some options we used to take actually meant something, now it just an option of sex scene or no sex scene (And perhaps consequence to that choice for that action in the future that never comes.)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wow, boy was this a lot of content to take in. It might be surprising but i didn't play any of the Week 3(Day 15-21) until today. That isn't to say i didn't want to as i downloaded each update but i wanted to give it my full attention, which i do for games i genuinely like, so i kept delaying my playthrough and well i manage to wait all the way til Week 3(Day 20-21) and it was great.

The Fuyu thing was interesting as pretty much everyone guessed it but the eye thing was something that caught my eye lol. I originally wondered what the MCs eye color was back in Week 2 because his mom, sister and one of(well 2 or actually maybe 3 with the Hitomi thing now) his daughters had blue eyes so i wondered if his was the same. Yuki, Mao and Saki was self explanatory as Saki got hers from Hiroko and the other 2 from Hiroko side. That left himiko who would obviously be the MCs. So it was a nice confirmation of how Fuyu got her eye color(since Aya was purple) from the MC and that my guess was correct on his eye color.

As for the rest of the update, well, there was too much content and it was all great. The Hitomi stuff was done very well and wow i said it before and I'll say it again she might be the number 1 Waifu well tied with Aya for me. Then there's Hiroko secret which I'm getting tired of tbh. Like and I'm not criticising the Dev more so her character. This better be the most earth shattering, heaven split secret ever because me personally i wouldn't have been with her if it's anything less whether it's indeed her own father, MCs Father or something close. Though it'd be pretty crazy if it was MCs father as that'd make Mao is his younger sister.

Anyway I'm still lusting after Tara and now even Tokiko has joined in(sorry Tomoe) but I'm not interested in Taira at all. I pretty much slept with both of Tomoe and Fuyu moms anyway so i don't see a reason to stop if presented with the option especially Aya because god damn she's Gorgeous. Lilith and Sloth chan was pretty hot as well. Migoto, Kotori and Momo scenes was really hawt. Saki(especially her as there was too many scenes with her or it seemed like it) and Mao both annoyed me a little bit this update but overall their scenes was ok.

There's more that i could say but this post would get even longer if i kept going so I'll end it here. It was a wonderful update or updates and i can't wait to see what's shown in the future.

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Wow, boy was this a lot of content to take in. It might be surprising but i didn't play any of the Week 3(Day 15-21) until today. That isn't to say i didn't want to as i downloaded each update but i wanted to give it my full attention, which i do for games i genuinely like, so i kept delaying my playthrough and well i manage to wait all the way til Week 3(Day 20-21) and it was great.

The Fuyu thing was interesting as pretty much everyone guessed it but the eye thing was something that caught my eye lol. I originally wondered what the MCs eye color was back in Week 2 because his mom, sister and one of(well 2 or actually maybe 3 with the Hitomi thing now) his daughters had blue eyes so i wondered if his was the same. Yuki, Mao and Saki was self explanatory as Saki got hers from Hiroko and the other 2 from Hiroko side. That left himiko who would obviously be the MCs. So it was a nice confirmation of how Fuyu got her eye color(since Aya was purple) from the MC and that my guess was correct on his eye color.

As for the rest of the update, well, there was too much content and it was all great. The Hitomi stuff was done very well and wow i said it before and I'll say it again she might be the number 1 Waifu well tied with Aya for me. Then there's Hiroko secret which I'm getting tired of tbh. Like and I'm not criticising the Dev more so her character. This better be the most earth shattering, heaven split secret ever because me personally i wouldn't have been with her if it's anything less whether it's indeed her own father, MCs Father or something close. Though it'd be pretty crazy if it was MCs father as that'd make Mao is his younger sister.

Anyway I'm still lusting after Tara and now even Tokiko has joined in(sorry Tomoe) but I'm not interested in Taira at all. I pretty much slept with both of Tomoe and Fuyu moms anyway so i don't see a reason to stop if presented with the option especially Aya because god damn she's Gorgeous. Lilith and Sloth chan was pretty hot as well. Migoto, Kotori and Momo scenes was really hawt. Saki(especially her as there was too many scenes with her or it seemed like it) and Mao both annoyed me a little bit this update but overall their scenes was ok.

There's more that i could say but this post would get even longer if i kept going so I'll end it here. It was a wonderful update or updates and i can't wait to see what's shown in the future.
This post certainly belongs in the Review section

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This post certainly belongs in the Review section
Not really. It only covers my opinion/feelings towards week 3. The game is also in development and my opinion could easily change on Day 22 and beyond. I also don't write reviews for in progress games even if i could edit it later. :coffee::giggle:

Reactions: babilon29

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
There was plenty of new content in days 20 and 21, not sure why you would think otherwise.
Went from Alpha to Beta d/l, as I remember, could not find anything different other than one more screen after my last save. Not here to criticize Bluecat, the work is ExCELLENT . . . Probably the only game here I replay to see if I missed anything.
R3D

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Oh, well that's the same update. Not sure why you'd expect anything new. Alpha to beta is just bug fixes, no additional content. The actual day 20-21 release should have the poll and maybe another flashback section but otherwise should be the same. but yeah, no point in downloading and playing both the alpha and beta of the same days.

mightybob

Nov 15, 2018
however I read about this DMP darker, would there be big differences even with the previous days compared to normal DMP?

1592496783314.png

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes