cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
This option still doesn't exist in the game(yet), but base on Matsu's actions It's pretty obvious that there will be plenty of pregnant girls
If i'm not mistaken i think i saw one or two times the option "impregnate"

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
How many girls can be impregnated? Only the director and wife?
I believe eventually all, but they have stated on patreon it will be limited for now for 2 reasons

* If hot new teacher arrives and every girl is school suddently falls pregant its likely to be noticed.
* there is also a practical side, if MC is in a classromm with 10 students and some are pregnant and some not it can mean having to create an image for every variotion possible which will likely get the game completed aroun 2122AD.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
If i'm not mistaken i think i saw one or two times the option "impregnate"
Yeah I did see that option once with Tanami IIRC. Also I believe Tara comments on it if you did that option as a weird confirmation of her pregnancy. I think I have those names right... Lol

ReveredPope

Aug 17, 2019
Does anyone have the mega link for week three? The one displayed on the front page is for day 20-21 when you actually click it. Unless of course I'm missing something, I looked under previous versions.

twitch

Sep 19, 2017
File "E:\******\nope\ecchi sensei\EcchiSensei-Week1-FULLverzippart1\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\execution.py", line 801, in predict
for n in node.predict():
File "E:\******\nope\ecchi sensei\EcchiSensei-Week1-FULLverzippart1\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ast.py", line 1437, in predict
return [ renpy.game.context().predict_call(label, self.next.name) ]
File "E:\******\nope\ecchi sensei\EcchiSensei-Week1-FULLverzippart1\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\execution.py", line 736, in predict_call
return renpy.game.script.lookup(label)
File "E:\******\nope\ecchi sensei\EcchiSensei-Week1-FULLverzippart1\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup raise

i was play week 1 and have this trouble in game , how do i fix it?

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Well, first thing I would try is to just make the game directory E:\*****\nope\ecchi sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-Full_ver

Get rid of all those extra folders because I suspect an issue might be that your directory path is too long.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I forgot, but will there be a weeks 5-8 version?
We have not even got month one as a release yet lol and its three weeks not four so im not sure hes ever set in stone plans that far ahead beyond we know he wants a full year ingame of content. I think changing to sandbox from visual novel will dictate things more than anything else as itll be a very different format and things are already being put in place such as the club and it being a means to making money to which ill assume we will need going forward from day 22 and start of month 2. Most sandbox games don't even use full ingame days - im not sure how he will approach the format if honest as lots of content can be missed from freedom of choice and itll just add more and more variables that need tracked, ive honestly no idea but month 2 full release either way is a very long way away from now.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Some DM patches seem to be missing:

• Valentine Special
  • Fapoween Special
  • Lewdmas maybe, idk, the naming is absolutely stupid, one of them is missing, maybe 2

• Angry
Reactions: daloo semoose
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes