3D_SintaxXx

Jan 20, 2018
In the downloads section for week 3 it says days 15 to 21 but when i download the folder and go to play it says day 20 to 21. Am i missing something or is this correct for week 3?

3D_SintaxXx

Jan 20, 2018
That's the correct one, it's just poorly named.
Ok thank you very much I was so confused. I"ve played all of week 1 and some of week 2 but this was a while ago before week 2 was completed. So, I decided I would re download to play from the beginning but wanted to make sure I had everything.

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Ok thank you very much I was so confused. I"ve played all of week 1 and some of week 2 but this was a while ago before week 2 was completed. So, I decided I would re download to play from the beginning but wanted to make sure I had everything.
I get you man. I did the same a couple weeks ago. Really, I should've waited for the Month 1 Merge, but I had nothing else going on.

3D_SintaxXx

Jan 20, 2018
I get you man. I did the same a couple weeks ago. Really, I should've waited for the Month 1 Merge, but I had nothing else going on.
Also probably a dumb question but how do I add the Ecchi Sensei fan sign to my comments? I can't seem to find a thread that explains it.

Roter

May 27, 2020
No you can't. You have to use a previous version for either of the weeks. Just go to where the patch is and look for the button "See previous versions". You'll find the patches there.
what about week two? there doesn't seem to be a specific patch for it, do i just have to download the patch for each pair of days?

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I feel like I need to get this off my chest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meh, I'm the opposite. The more I hear about that patch the less I want anything to do with it. Hell, there are some scenes in the standard patch
that I could have happily lived without seeing. To each their own I guess.

Reactions: cakeny

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I feel like I need to get this off my chest.

Yeah i have to agree, given his canon story characterisation his complete control and disinterest in the free real estate around him makes literally no sense. I think the issue is dev is too obsessed with scenes for his nearest and dearest but the fact hes got girls literally throwing themselves at him and hes showing zero interest but has zero restraint in other much more obvious scenarios makes no sense. Its like there are two paths you can take - wholesome hormone teacher or dark mind violator and we tip out toes over both lines but at same time neither side of him is being properly represented.

Tamao demands she remains a virgin till marriage? makes sense the MC waits as he knows it wont be for much longer and hes still being satisfied. Miko dresses like a slut, lurks around his house just to see him and is openly devoted to him... also still a virgin??? See a chubby young girl ripe for violating in the nurses office? helps himself but Marlies who is besotted with MC offers her virginity to him and he decides fuck it ill not even make time to give her a visit to take advantage of this. Shows zero restraint around the likes of the girl at the nurses office or his sister but passed out girls on rooftops or homeless girls and he decides to show retraint. Honestly at this point im just presuming its a convoluted mess because of Patreons dictating how most of these girls get their content, its as much the higher tiers supporters games as it is Blue Cats as they designed and drive the story for most of these girls. Meanwhile his focus is clearly very much on the family which i think weve arguably gotten TOO much content of by this point.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes