D

Deleted member 30090

has anyone got a start of day 6 save, ive used the search function and cant find one

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Bad news: The hotfix takes a while

Good news: There is a workaround that you can use to fix the issue of loading your Day6 save in Day7

You can either message me with your save or, if you've got the knowledge on how to unlock the renpy console, just do this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: a1fox3

DarkGod7

Mar 22, 2019
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Hey there. First and foremost, thank you so much for the tireless work you do. It seems like you do not stop working. And all to satisfy the kinks of the people who take interest in this kind of game (myself included). It is honestly mind-blowing to see how far this game has come. So far I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience this game has put me on all the way up to day 7. On Day 7 however, you annoyed me a bit. Towards the end, I felt threatened by a cliffhanger between Matsu and Mao. I felt genuine Happiness when Matsu and Mao finally got over their little "problem". This game has so much replay value and it brings a certain unique atmosphere to it that you can't really find anywhere else. I just have one question. In the end of the Day 7 after-game, you said that the next updates are coming out in pairs of 2 days. (Day 8 and 9, Day 10 and 11) etc. When can we expect day 8 and 9, and more importantly, does pairing the days on release change the one month release timetable you have tried to stick to so far? (Will the days release every month like usual, or will these take a while longer?)

P.S: I know no one asked, but Fuyu and Mao are tied for my favorite. Masae is a close second.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
P.S: I know no one asked, but Fuyu and Mao are tied for my favorite. Masae is a close second.
I liked the rest of your post but this is just about the P.S lol for me Fuyu is number one and one will or can take her place but Mao is 2nd with Rikka as 3rd at least for me. Masae well for me she is not even in my top 10 *wink wink* @Latecomer Lol

Oct 9, 2017
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Hey there. First and foremost, thank you so much for the tireless work you do. It seems like you do not stop working. And all to satisfy the kinks of the people who take interest in this kind of game (myself included). It is honestly mind-blowing to see how far this game has come. So far I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience this game has put me on all the way up to day 7. On Day 7 however, you annoyed me a bit. Towards the end, I felt threatened by a cliffhanger between Matsu and Mao. I felt genuine Happiness when Matsu and Mao finally got over their little "problem". This game has so much replay value and it brings a certain unique atmosphere to it that you can't really find anywhere else. I just have one question. In the end of the Day 7 after-game, you said that the next updates are coming out in pairs of 2 days. (Day 8 and 9, Day 10 and 11) etc. When can we expect day 8 and 9, and more importantly, does pairing the days on release change the one month release timetable you have tried to stick to so far? (Will the days release every month like usual, or will these take a while longer?)

well BCS never mention but I think they will release the game same as last time to 1 day per month but to 2 days per month from now I think hmm.. :coffee::unsure:..

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I liked the rest of your post but this is just about the P.S lol for me Fuyu is number one and one will or can take her place but Mao is 2nd with Rikka as 3rd at least for me. Masae well for me she is not even in my top 10 *wink wink* @Latecomer Lol
*angry Latecomer noises*

Reactions: Halfelf
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc version of Day 7!

PC (606MB): - - - -

ultralurch

Jan 26, 2018
Hello.
I am playing chapter 2 (day 3+4) right now and at various points towards the end of day 4, i only get the option skip and i seem to miss some pieces of storyline (e.g. Mao before sauna, Saki when she spots MC naked...) and also the smartphone interface is skipped or not visible afterwards. I also noticed some error screens right at the beginning of chapter 2 (i think a couple of scenes after nekos warning screen),maybe thats related? As far as I can tell, everything worked properly in chapter 1.
Is this something usual? I loosely browsed through the thread already but the forum search engine does not work very efficiently for me, so I didnt find anything helpful. Can somebody help me? :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello.
I am playing chapter 2 (day 3+4) right now and at various points towards the end of day 4, i only get the option skip and i seem to miss some pieces of storyline (e.g. Mao before sauna, Saki when she spots MC naked...) and also the smartphone interface is skipped or not visible afterwards. I also noticed some error screens right at the beginning of chapter 2 (i think a couple of scenes after nekos warning screen),maybe thats related? As far as I can tell, everything worked properly in chapter 1.
Is this something usual? I loosely browsed through the thread already but the forum search engine does not work very efficiently for me, so I didnt find anything helpful. Can somebody help me? :)
You need to turn on the dark mind in settings.

Reactions: Halfelf

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here is a compressed pc version of Day 7!

PC (606MB): - - - -

tenor (3).gif

EDF1919

Dec 30, 2017
So I have been trying to play this game, but I have to ask is the dark mind stuff legal in the US?

EDF1919

Dec 30, 2017
Yes its legal to play because it is make believe and not real.
Alright, totally unrelated question, do you happen to know of a decent free VPN or way to make an IP address not visible. Asking for a friend of course.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes