Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Good evening!
I have played the first 2 days more or less right when they got released but I haven't continued since then.
But today I decided to return to this marvelous game and I replayed the fitst dwo days while downloading the 2nd chapter with day 3 and 4. But now I can not transfer the saves. It says that there is no complete save after the final day 2 decision.
could someone help me.

Edit: I do have actually a working save file but it is from when I first played days 2&1 and I don't know if I had changed (probably have) some of the decisions. And my replay from today cannot be loaded...why?

Last edited:

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Edit: I do have actually a working save file but it is from when I first played days 2&1 and I don't know if I had changed (probably have) some of the decisions. And my replay from today cannot be loaded...why?
If I remember correctly there is a choice during the poll results or something. I could be wrong, but the save should be after that if I remember correctly.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Just finished playing the Valentines Day one. Dark stuff. Was there no dark mind patch? I was hoping the mom would have been apart of it. Gonna play through the week again, now that the 7th day is out.

Insaneflame

Apr 19, 2018
Good evening!
I have played the first 2 days more or less right when they got released but I haven't continued since then.
But today I decided to return to this marvelous game and I replayed the fitst dwo days while downloading the 2nd chapter with day 3 and 4. But now I can not transfer the saves. It says that there is no complete save after the final day 2 decision.
could someone help me.

If you are still having trouble, are you sure that you saved it at the right spot? It always tells you where to save if you are unsure.

If you did, try going back in and saving again.

If that still doesn't work, try manually moving the save from Day 2 to Day 4 if you haven't already.

If all that fails, try deleting the persistent file in both (make a backup first, just in case) in both the Day 4's save folder, and the Renpy folder in your Roaming folder.

If you do not know how to get to your Roaming folder, just type "%AppData% into the cortana search bar or "RUN" window. From there, navigate to Renpy, and then Ecchi Sensei.

Renpy keeps all of your saves from all games in that folder as a back-up, and to make moving from versions easier. It's how each day in Ecchi Sensei knows where your save file was.

If all else fails, you can always wait a week or 2 until the full first week release. Though you should probably use a fresh save for that unless they say we don't need to. But considering how much they are changing, it's probably a good idea.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So dumb question: I have to download each day separately, correct? Or is there a one-link download that I'm just blind and not finding?

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
So dumb question: I have to download each day separately, correct? Or is there a one-link download that I'm just blind and not finding?
I think you have to download all chapters on their own. They should have 2 or 3 days each but as mentioned 2 posts above a complete file should be released in few weeks

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
If you are still having trouble, are you sure that you saved it at the right spot? It always tells you where to save if you are unsure.

If you did, try going back in and saving again.

If that still doesn't work, try manually moving the save from Day 2 to Day 4 if you haven't already.

If all that fails, try deleting the persistent file in both (make a backup first, just in case) in both the Day 4's save folder, and the Renpy folder in your Roaming folder.

If you do not know how to get to your Roaming folder, just type "%AppData% into the cortana search bar or "RUN" window. From there, navigate to Renpy, and then Ecchi Sensei.

Renpy keeps all of your saves from all games in that folder as a back-up, and to make moving from versions easier. It's how each day in Ecchi Sensei knows where your save file was.

If all else fails, you can always wait a week or 2 until the full first week release. Though you should probably use a fresh save for that unless they say we don't need to. But considering how much they are changing, it's probably a good idea.

Well I saved multiple times (and all in other save files) towards the end of day 2 (after sex with wife and one after prefview of day 3)

I did move the file on my own and it just says that I haven't finished chapter 1 as it seems

A question the the last method you mentioned. Should I just delete all of the persistent files in all versions or must I do something else...?

PS: Thanks for your time I really appreciate it :) and this community is so kind 312180 ;)
and here is the last screen of day 2 where my save is done. If I click on the changelog thing it will open a web tab and return me to the main menu

Last edited:

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Just played the first two chapters, using the "walkthrough and gallery" patch. Fantastic. I'm going to wait until full patch is out for chapter three.

Reactions: seamanq

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Just played the first two chapters, using the "walkthrough and gallery" patch. Fantastic. I'm going to wait until full patch is out for chapter three.
. There is a full walkthrough and gallery for everything with the exception of the Valentine's epsiode, which is a one-off so it doesn't matter as much.

Reactions: thwartme

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Too many files, I will never get to play this my service sucks! If you can combine all files into a torrent maybe but right now. I can not download six different files for just one game.

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes