a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This is the download for day 5,6,7? Cause I don't see that option for some reason.
Your save from day 4 must be after the last choice and before it goes very far past that point then.

Also players who have the compress version and then try to go un-compress or vice versa have trouble with the game seeing saves.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
Your save from day 4 must be after the last choice and before it goes very far past that point then.

Also players who have the compress version and then try to go un-compress or vice versa have trouble with the game seeing saves.
Alright it looks like its working now. Thanks

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
in d3 Go to Preferences, then click Start New Game, then load
ecchi buggy.jpg

after this you get the endless error screen
first one is:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 29, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 63, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 4340, in script

second is the same except File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 4340, in script change to 4341 then next is 4342, 4343 etc forever or as how long you click ignore

edit:: also added savefile if u wanna check

Last edited:
Reactions: DZ Emy and A.HK
Sep 6, 2018
Kinda sucks that you can't have sex with Kaede except once in the Halloween special (and tbh it wasn't that great).

btw just wondering what happened between MC and his wife in the past. They seem to have met each other years ago, and were in love...but then she had a kid with someone else.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Kinda sucks that you can't have sex with Kaede except once in the Halloween special (and tbh it wasn't that great).

btw just wondering what happened between MC and his wife in the past. They seem to have met each other years ago, and were in love...but then she had a kid with someone else.
It may have been by her father raping her.

FinishUrGames

Aug 11, 2018
Day 5, no matter what book I pick for 3rd daughter (Don't remember original name) I get an error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "functions/savefix.rpyc", line 1, in script call
File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 227, in script
File "F:\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1356, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "F:\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1543, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "F:\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2230, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "F:\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2675, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3161, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "F:\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2078, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
File "F:\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
File "F:\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "F:\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "F:\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "F:\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "F:\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1265, in render
self.update(st, at)
File "F:\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1252, in update
child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.4.1185
Ecchi Sensei Day_6
Fri Jun 21 02:55:58 2019

gxdevterxvii

Mar 7, 2019
I'm having the same issue as Belnick and was wondering if there's a fix for it? I get an error screen when in the teacher's lounge on Day 5. It happens whenever the phone gets a new message.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I'm having the same issue as Belnick and was wondering if there's a fix for it? I get an error screen when in the teacher's lounge on Day 5. It happens whenever the phone gets a new message.
I think it is a bug to do with the phone, it appears in right corner, shaking like a text or someone calling and then you get the error :

File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 29, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 63, in execute

so it say phone/messager, so i assume it have to do with something there

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
if i remember the day 5 error i got by that but usign mouse wheel to go back and forward or was it to save right when u hit the phone button then reload the save.

its been long stated that the next release will be the enteirey of week 1 into 1 along with fixes and probaly improvments to older content. still thou if its taking this long to combine it how is does he plan to ramp up to a week each month thou

Dec 15, 2017
[
if i remember the day 5 error i got by that but usign mouse wheel to go back and forward or was it to save right when u hit the phone button then reload the save.

its been long stated that the next release will be the enteirey of week 1 into 1 along with fixes and probaly improvments to older content. still thou if its taking this long to combine it how is does he plan to ramp up to a week each month thou
From everything I have read, it sounds like this Week 1 revamp is more than just another update. I kind of see it as this revamp being the building blocks or foundation of this game. They are doing these optimizations and improvements that will not only be utilized in Week 1, but throughout the rest of the game. This is why, I believe, this one is taking so long, as well as the snafu with the script. That was unfortunate, but it does sound like lessons have been learned, which is also part of this strong foundation they are building. I truly believe that once they finish this release, future development will go smoother and, therefore, quicker. I guess another way to look at it is that this Week 1 release is going to be the framework that they will utilize for the rest of the development of this game. I could be wrong, but that is what it sounds like to me. If I am right, though, I would want that framework to be as strong as possible before I start adding onto it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I hope we get more info on that tomorrow when the "Week 12" update comes out.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes