locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
maybe true however not every1 whas able to play a couple off sertain days becausse of a sertain bug
and that's wy week1 is comming first D8&D9 whill come after week 1 i think otherwise they whould have come out alrdy so i am not wrong on wati sayd

Sep 23, 2017
Okay so I just began Day 5 and everything was going normal, but then when you get to the teacher's lounge to get the anime tickets the cellphone gets a new message and the game just gets an error followed by more errors that crashed the game. I had to deal with a thing like that before and doing rollback and whatnot, but now the game just went bananas, if I do rollback it gets rebooted to my last save, loading sends you to the beginning of day 4,etc. Im downloading the compressed version to see if I can avoid this but someone knows if this is a "known bug" I tried to look for phone bug and other searches but didnt find something similar to my problem if it has been asked before sorry

4r33lh4rd

Sep 21, 2017
Okay so I just began Day 5 and everything was going normal, but then when you get to the teacher's lounge to get the anime tickets the cellphone gets a new message and the game just gets an error followed by more errors that crashed the game. I had to deal with a thing like that before and doing rollback and whatnot, but now the game just went bananas, if I do rollback it gets rebooted to my last save, loading sends you to the beginning of day 4,etc. Im downloading the compressed version to see if I can avoid this but someone knows if this is a "known bug" I tried to look for phone bug and other searches but didnt find something similar to my problem if it has been asked before sorry
Save before the crash, then close game completely, then run it again, load your last save and bug goes away.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
"I need to clear our the misunderstanding with Nanami but first... ACTIVE ECCHI VISION"

That's a true gentleman right here

Currently on Chapter 2, days 4.
Here's my opinion on the game ;

I expected to be able to clearly pick my choices and clearly decide what my character do or in which direction he goes in.
Sadly, it seems that some situations are forced onto us and we cannot avoid them.

There's also a lot of fucked up things that I do not understand such as the whole plot about their yakuzas, thousand years old clans, etc.
We were supposed to see some fighting in chapter 2 days 3 but... seems like I either avoided that whole part or it was not included.

Also, sometimes you receive a message in-game on your phone... but when you open it you can't even read the message itself..
Characters that you have named in your family also don't seems to have that rename taking effect on the phone.

Other than that, I am currently liking the game ; it's pretty damn cool and honestly altho some stuff are bad in my opinion (such as forced situations, some characters that are wayyy too annoying/dumb/cliché) I'm loving the graphic, the writing style (a few typo here & there but honestly no one care, not me at least) & the length of the days.

If you ever achieve the 365 in-game days goal I'll honestly be willing to spend a nice 30-50€ on it as I would count that as a complete game worth every single penny.

Now, about one suggestion.
I am not really sure about it but it seems like we had a bit of tsundere character, joyful character, timid, etc.
All kind of cliché characters that you could find in anime, mangas, etc.
It was refreshing to see it done properly but once again there's a small issue ; it seems like that some characters lose their special trait a few days later on.

I also, am not sure, noticed that there's no Yandere character .. or maybe it's Fuyu or Tomoe ?
Fuyu's a no no to me since she's sketchy as fuck with those dreams and that weird 'attirance' but Tomoe.. damn can't say no to a mother's wish.

Last edited:

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
There is a Yandere character, and she is quite possible the best character. u_u

The 1000 year old clans are actually the most famous houses of the Sengoku Period. It took a while till I noticed it though..
Also, don't worry about the Yakuza, your daughter will protect you xD

But yeah, the game is build upon tropes and relishes in it. I don't really mind that, but presenting one of the girls as kind of the main girl (even if she isn't neccessarily that) is something I did not really like that much. Especially sicne she is ..not really interesting to me till now.

Reactions: Godus33

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
There is a Yandere character, and she is quite possible the best character. u_u

The 1000 year old clans are actually the most famous houses of the Sengoku Period. It took a while till I noticed it though..
Also, don't worry about the Yakuza, your daughter will protect you xD

But yeah, the game is build upon tropes and relishes in it. I don't really mind that, but presenting one of the girls as kind of the main girl (even if she isn't neccessarily that) is something I did not really like that much. Especially sicne she is ..not really interesting to me till now.

Not sure which character is yandere, as I said; tomoe is a possible choice but so is Fuyu but then again Fuyu is honestly not interesting to me, her 'relation' with the MC feels forced like it's some light novel forced romance destiny

Tomoe is cool but not enough time spent with her to like her that much nor develop her yet..

EDIT : the crazy nurse seems to be a yandere girl too.. well not really your typical yandere more like an obedient crazy girl desperate for a man.. weird

For the houses yeah I realized that too, I was expecting some deep fights or some kind of actions or the MC starting his own faction in all that but... nope. not yet.

I'm currently on Chapter 3 Day 5 and it seems like that version is more buggy than Fallout 76 itself..
Well at least you can play..

As for the yakuza, not sure if my daugthers will protect me ? The step-daugther seems to be a good choice to protect our MC but dear lord, our MC is a powerhouse in martial art do not forget that (yet unable to sense danger nor find someone stalking him while making weird noises...)

Last edited:

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
Godus33
My post was actually full of hints, once you are done with the available content, read it again - and if you still don't get my hints.. then I was too cryptic. =(

Just didn't want to spoil you. =)

But it is also possible that her reactions are a tad dependent on how you react to her..
I need to try a bit more there, but I'm waiting for the Week 1 release to reply the game. ^^

Reactions: Godus33

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Godus33
My post was actually full of hints, once you are done with the available content, read it again - and if you still don't get my hints.. then I was too cryptic. =(

Just didn't want to spoil you. =)

But it is also possible that her reactions are a tad dependent on how you react to her..
I need to try a bit more there, but I'm waiting for the Week 1 release to reply the game. ^^
Don't worry, you can spoil me as much as you want in private message

Honestly speaking I've been trying a lots of route and I might have missed a lots of things
(I try to test everything in all days before going forward, of course, the 'best route' that I like get to move over to the next day..)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Stuck in a loop. Day 5, right after the decision to cum inside or outside Tanami. Everything after happens normally until you meet the sleeping cosplaying guy in the faculty room and decide to call Mika. Then an error pops up, ignoring will give you unlimited more errors to ignore, rolling back will take you all the way back to deciding to cum inside or outside Tanami. Reloading a save will take you back there as well no matter how much later in the game the save is, you will ALWAYS reload back to cumming inside or outisde Tanami decision.

EDIT: Using Lain's mod will fix this error. Gotta start over again though.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Looped again. If you press Back it loops all the way back to Mika's bathroom scene. Load a save about 30 minutes after that scene, it loops back to Mika's bathroom scene. Can't finish the game sorry. I refuse to do everything over and over and over and over again, that's just crazy!

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I'm kind of confused on how to install the DM patch, do I download the week 1 beta patch? which folder do I place it in? Or do I download the single day patches?

DONalex

Sep 10, 2017
anyway to disable the phone? i can´t get past an error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 29, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 63, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

even if i press "ignore" its just roundup in a nother line of Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc

i passed till i found this yamamato-sensei sleeping in the office. then the phone rings and bang. errors till crash.
I have the same problem tried to use "Search is your friend - it's top right! :) " but couldnt find anything useful, i definitely did something wrong :(.../cry

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
I'm having an issue with loading games in Chapter 3. I can start the game fine. But if I save and quit and then come back to the save I get an error message and have to start the chapter over again. Although I can auto forward to my last save point.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is their a solution? Thanks!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm having an issue with loading games in Chapter 3. I can start the game fine. But if I save and quit and then come back to the save I get an error message and have to start the chapter over again. Although I can auto forward to my last save point.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is their a solution? Thanks!
I'm having the same problem. I wish you didn't need to download 3 different files per day.

Oct 8, 2018
Hey been a lurker here for a while now but this game is something else. Warmed up my cold dead heart and not just my penis. This is by far the best renpy game I've played.
Keep up the amazing work BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei and whoever else is involved
I'm completely immersed, need me some more fuyu-time. Damn man, that messenger exception though. Guess I'll have to pay for something on the internet for a change lol

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
Superb game but i start wonder where all this game makers is been ;) first its got updating on perfect balance but then i think fbi hits and game makers goes escape LOL ,i need my daily ecchi and not drugs hehe or perhaps both , you do it great job BlueCat...... and hope you continue long with this type games ,its pleasure playing ,thank you and your team

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
I'm kind of confused on how to install the DM patch, do I download the week 1 beta patch? which folder do I place it in? Or do I download the single day patches?

Hello,
You just need to add it in the first chapter (I think?)
If you want to be sure, feel free to just throw it in all chapters lol that's what I've been doing

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes