you have to wait so long
Alpha and Beta are already
Out since 2 Monats ...
just cause thery fucked up?
nah Liked this Game but
it since Day 5 full of Bugs (Android)
thank God ain't givin Money for this Shit
~
hmm... they critic this 1 with but he didn't realize that in some games it took 2-3 months b4 releasing it tsk4 and he is fuck up cause it only contains a little but never wondered why he playing it hmmm why bothered here saying your critics and not on his patreon page ??? you know just by saying it makes it suspicious ...

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

P.S. this is the only game has the most rendered images with almost took only 1 month or so considering it makes ppl amaze..

Reactions: IceBearApproves

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
i need help, completed day 1 and 2 and now i want to download next chapter , do i replace 3 and 4 for 1 and 2 or make a new folder?

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I think it is better for you to make a folder labeled Ecchi Sensei and put the game files in there instead.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
thanks , already understood that different chapters need different folders
The completed week 1 should be getting released soon, so I would wait for that if I were you. Will probably have to replay after the remake is done (also many bugs should be fixed and overall gameplay smoothened out).

Reactions: IceBearApproves

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
In patreon blue said that the release will be final days of this month or early next month, we must wait :(
I have been waiting from when he was still in day 3 so i guess months just so he will finish updates until he reach the week so i can play it what i few more days comperes to that :whistle::whistle::whistle::D

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
i have played the Beta and i have not run into any Bugs or Flaws. Not saying there isnt any but i didnt find any.

Reactions: Bakkalon

Oct 9, 2017
Not true. The flash backstories are cannon in the specials.
HOLLOWEEN / XMAS&NEW YEAR / CUPID DAY
you shouldn't neglect it cause it's not a cannon Holloween was connected between Ch1 & Ch2
XMAS&NEW YEAR some event will tell you about MC's PAST LIFE b4 he became Sensei I think this 1 was how he and her mother are close xD!!! and The Legal Wiefu is already preggy with my MAO-Chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the CUPID DAY is the past stories why The Legal Wiefu is bullied, and MC is injured by the head xD (This is the start of MC to becoming the KIng of the Harem xD!!)...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bryon Smothers
4.10 star(s) 144 Votes