warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Is it better to download the whole week or just download the 3 chapters on their own and put the dark mind patch into all of them?

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Ecchi Sensei [Week 1 v2] [BlueCat] - Original Size: 16.6GB

Download PC (1.27GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is not the patched version?
Could you compress the patch too?

Reactions: Sterlings

JinxyKat

Nov 23, 2018
So I tried megasync as some suggested which does not work and maxed out my limit. So I did a bit of google searching on how to get around the stupid mega limit. I managed to find some reddit posts suggesting the program MegaBasterd. I scanned the file with Kaspersky just to be safe and it came up clean. Despite my limit being maxed out I just finished downloading the entire 16.61gb uncompressed archive. As far as I can tell the program works great.

Works for me too. Thanks!

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
This is not the patched version?
Could you compress the patch too?
No, the patch has content we don't allow on the forum. You have to get it off lewdpatcher.

"week 1 v2" (no idea who gave it that name, personally I'd call it Week 1 Hotfix) is basically a hotfix for the previous Week 1 release
That was me, good call, I changed it.

Reactions: Latecomer

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
After months and months…. Seriously i don't see any BIG difference between what was the game and the new unified week. Like probably some texte or bug fixe. But all for that ?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
After months and months…. Seriously i don't see any BIG difference between what was the game and the new unified week. Like probably some texte or bug fixe. But all for that ?
Many of the most important changes are under the hood. Week 1 has been absolutely necessary to make sure that the codebase and the saves are less messy for the upcoming releases.

Reactions: Halfelf and Skalli

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Uploadhavon errors out. The zip file cannot be opened. Trying the full package from Mega. (I know, the full package is not the same as the 5 piecemeal one, but hey.) ;)

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can you guys tell the difference between compressed and uncompressed? Which side is the uncompressed? Maybe the render quality is so low budget that I'm missing the image quality difference, but it doesn't look much improved... Maybe I installed it wrong?! Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 7.56.02 AM.png

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
No, the patch has content we don't allow on the forum. You have to get it off lewdpatcher.

That was me, good call, I changed it.

There is now content the forum doesn't allow, but was fine with it beforehand? I don't get it. If it was fine beforehand, how could it not be now?
It's not like there's sex with little kids in it, just with teenagers and there's plenty of that in other games on the site.
My understanding was always that banned content is anything with kids that are clearly pre-teenage age.

Reactions: Rythan25

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

I kinda agree. It's basically not been for the players in the sense that we get any content worth playing, more for the future of the game, but it really is unnfortunate that it turned out to be so complicated that it took many months to do.

Reactions: arms99

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I kinda agree. It's basically not been for the players in the sense that we get any content worth playing, more for the future of the game, but it really is unnfortunate that it turned out to be so complicated that it took many months to do.
It is what it is. Finally it's done and we can move on to continue telling the story of Ecchi Sensei

Reactions: k8taponnyn

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
There is now content the forum doesn't allow, but was fine with it beforehand? I don't get it. If it was fine beforehand, how could it not be now?
It's not like there's sex with little kids in it, just with teenagers and there's plenty of that in other games on the site.
My understanding was always that banned content is anything with kids that are clearly pre-teenage age.
I'm unaware of the exact history, I just know it had content added at some point that we don't allow on the forum so it was removed from the game. If you want it back, you can add it back in via the patch on lewdpatcher.

Don't ask me to explain that either because I don't really get it myself. I'm just the guy who does the thing with this one.

Reactions: botc76
4.10 star(s) 144 Votes