NaughtyNinja

Sep 4, 2017
Hi welcome to the forum. Just to inform you and all the other users here.
We don't have any problem with the game in this form.
As usual we will not have problem with mod introducing incest or any other kinky stuffs too.
However any mod introducing sex scenes/situation with the 9 years old daughter WILL BE NOT ALLOWED HERE.

We will not share it and we will not tolerate any post sharing it.

Thanks
We'll be sure to be on our best behavior.

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
This game shows a lot of promise. Plenty of characters and kinky situations to get into. The only real gripe I have at this point is simply that I don't like the idea of romancing children. If we could find a way to make the characters 18 or older that would be great. I also am REALLY hoping he doesn't put romance options in for your 9 year old daughter!

Great first version though. I'll be watching this for sure.

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
For me only Offcuts beat this in terms of raw content. Ecchi Sensei was a very nice surprise, well done. Normally grammar and typos annoy me if they are too obvious but for whatever reason it didn't bother me at all here. Will be following this game with interest.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Helloooo

Can we actually move around in ths game like Mythic Manor, Summertime Saga etc. or it's a typical visual novel ? Thx

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Oct 12, 2017
Hi bro,
I don't understand your decision tree. When do I start to follow it? Sometimes I have 3+ decisions but they don't match with your tree. Could you explain it clearly?

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
My decision tree begins from left and ends up right. he should be working well. But to be honest. I never double checked it, because my decision tree should not be used to guide you guys throught the whole game. It's more like "look, this is day 1 with future decisions and ecchi scenes". I'm actually not planning to implement real walkthroughs into the game, because the players should go their own way instead of looking at a file and following strictly orders. But if my community grows, and everyone asks me for a walkthrough.. Fine.. then you will get some more infos ^^

@blahblah25 :p

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I'm thinking you're going to be sweating bullets on Patreon for a number of reasons--suggestion of I-content and potential sexual portrayal of under-18 characters in particular. Otherwise it looks fairly well done. I'm not sure I agree with the dev that western games don't have plot depth, though. Most of the most popular games here do.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
N7 following in the footsteps of daddy with his own honey select epic game topic I see.

Reactions: N7
4.10 star(s) 144 Votes