coldblade1

Feb 16, 2018
So.. erm just started up the 1st game and was wondering if there was any known cheat codes for cheatmenu :) and idk if its default or not(downloaded dark patch + walkthrough/gallery) but my chat boxes words are kinda a dark faded black, on some scenes cant see them, is there a way to brighten the words?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So.. erm just started up the 1st game and was wondering if there was any known cheat codes for cheatmenu :) and idk if its default or not(downloaded dark patch + walkthrough/gallery) but my chat boxes words are kinda a dark faded black, on some scenes cant see them, is there a way to brighten the words?
There is no need to cheat because it is a VN and not really a game, there is a mod for it though that will allow you to take all path's instead of just one. Link in first post.

Oct 9, 2017
you know after doing 365 days some path will never gonna happen if my instinct is right it like nahahah in that 365th day that is the decision either you're already ECCHI KING/HAREM from your TOWN thats quite the fantasy nahahha xD!!!!!!!!!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there a walkthrough or at least d7 decision tree?
No there is not, dev took time to fix and work on "Week 1" because day 7 is very straight forward with very little choice that you can make.

Reactions: piales
Dec 15, 2017
I can't load my saves to run day 7. Keeps just sitting there and asking me if I am sure.
Yep, had the same issue. I also kept getting an error when I would try to quit the game. This error would only show up when I would try to load my games to continue on to Day 7. I mention this, because this error actually helped me be able to play Day 7 eventually. One time when this error popped up, I chose to hit ignore, and instead of closing the game down, it started me at the beginning of Day 5, but with all of my previous decisions intact from Days 1-4. So, I went through Day 5 & 6 again, which was a little annoying, especially because I was not able to skip through the text. But at the end of Day 6, it gave me the option to continue to Day 7, which I did. I haven't completed Day 7 yet, but so far I have not ran into any issues and I am into the evening home stuff. So, hopefully no issues occur. Also to note, the playthroughs of Day 5 & 6 again has the phone reactivated, which was nice.

Known issue, will be fixed in the upcoming hotfix
Glad to hear this. Because, even though I was eventually able to get to Day 7 through some wonkiness, it would have been nice to continue straight into it without having to play through Days 5 & 6 again.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
So where is the Hotfix?
Really soon, it will be a while that passed since we heard about the hotfix, soon it will get cold :( me no like-y coldfixes

:alien: :p :D :giggle:

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
So where is the Hotfix?
Really soon, it will be a while that passed since we heard about the hotfix, soon it will get cold :( me no like-y coldfixes

:alien: :p :D :giggle:
Problem found and (looks like its) solved!

Save system and phone were working in the last test version.

Fix should be released soon (y)

Reactions: a1fox3

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 29, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 63, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/execution.py", line 885, in run_context
context.run()
File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 4563, in script
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/ast.py", line 1901, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/ast.py", line 1889, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/statements.py", line 212, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
renpy.pause()
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/exports.py", line 1444, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/display/core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/display/core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/display/core.py", line 531, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/display/core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/display/screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/display/core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/display/screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/display/screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 63, in <module>

Linux-4.4.0-144-generic-x86_64-with-debian-jessie-sid
Ren'Py 7.1.4.1245
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Wed Apr 10 21:00:02 2019

Oct 9, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.pause()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/execution.py", line 885, in run_context
context.run()
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/ast.py", line 1901, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/ast.py", line 1889, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/statements.py", line 212, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
renpy.pause()
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/exports.py", line 1444, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/display/core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/display/core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/display/screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/display/core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/display/screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "/home/jim/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final/renpy/display/screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 63, in <module>

Linux-4.4.0-144-generic-x86_64-with-debian-jessie-sid
Ren'Py 7.1.4.1245
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Wed Apr 10 21:00:02 2019
just load or restart the game after u save b4 u had this . and dont click the phone okie .. just w8 until some1 will mssg u ..

Wightwick

Aug 5, 2017
I don't know if this was noted as a workaround before but i managed to pass these new chapters not loading bugs by using the autosaves instead, hope this doens't break my save eventually xD.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I think I might wait to see the size of the weekly/single download. I'd prefer that to chapters... Maybe...

In any event, I'll give Chapter 1 a DL just to check it out.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
you will be downloading the rest in a little bit lol. cause it just sucks you in.
Dammit, you were right.

Sadly I cannot get the second chapter to work at all...

EDIT: Well that's odd. I tried the start new save in preferences and it loaded, but I am getting uncaught exceptions everywhere. :eek:

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes