Wightwick

Aug 5, 2017
I don't know if this was noted as a workaround before but i managed to pass these new chapters not loading bugs by using the autosaves instead, hope this doens't break my save eventually xD.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I think I might wait to see the size of the weekly/single download. I'd prefer that to chapters... Maybe...

In any event, I'll give Chapter 1 a DL just to check it out.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
you will be downloading the rest in a little bit lol. cause it just sucks you in.
Dammit, you were right.

Sadly I cannot get the second chapter to work at all...

EDIT: Well that's odd. I tried the start new save in preferences and it loaded, but I am getting uncaught exceptions everywhere. :eek:

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
yea that was a problem unfortunatly. there was a fix or a work around i just dont remember what it was. On a good note though 3 weeks well a little over for some. and the full week will be here

Mar 14, 2019
Noob question here, but how do I use the Dark Mind patch? I just started playing the Ecchi-Sensei-Day_2 and I wanted to try out the Dark Mind Version.

I followed these instructions:
1 Place the "patch.rpy" in your game folder and start tthe game as usual.
2 "Now, the in game cheat menu should be visible"
3 Turn "Dark Mind Version" - ON (Mainscreen will change after success)

I have managed to put the "patch.rpy" inside the game folder. Then after starting the game I can see the "Cheatmenu" as it was visible. The problem is in instruction 3. When I click on "Cheatmenu", it just asks me to enter a cheatcode which I don't know. It was supposed to be a button where you can click to turn ON the "Dark Mind Version" and the mainscreen is supposed to change after right? How do I turn it on? Thanks in advance.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I have managed to put the "patch.rpy" inside the game folder. Then after starting the game I can see the "Cheatmenu" as it was visible. The problem is in instruction 3. When I click on "Cheatmenu", it just asks me to enter a cheatcode which I don't know. It was supposed to be a button where you can click to turn ON the "Dark Mind Version" and the mainscreen is supposed to change after right? How do I turn it on? Thanks in advance.
If I remember correctly the code is F95zone

Reactions: Halfelf

Oct 9, 2017
Noob question here, but how do I use the Dark Mind patch? I just started playing the Ecchi-Sensei-Day_2 and I wanted to try out the Dark Mind Version.

I followed these instructions:
1 Place the "patch.rpy" in your game folder and start tthe game as usual.
2 "Now, the in game cheat menu should be visible"
3 Turn "Dark Mind Version" - ON (Mainscreen will change after success)

F95Zone (if you DL here ) or Mikamika (if you DL in Patreon) Chp2 & Chp3 are using the patch but in Chp1 Use the Cheat CODE that I just said in my 1st sentence ...

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone know when day 8-9 coming out?
&
And what programs used to make character models?... intrigued me.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone know when day 8-9 coming out?
&
And what programs used to make character models?... intrigued me.
Days 8&9 will come out after they release the Full Week 1 which be in May. So you answer your question probably not till June.

Reactions: xDEEPx

hafizhfauzi

Aug 23, 2017
I have downloaded the latest update for chapter 3 but I cannot load savegame from day 5 onwards

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 105, in script
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\exports.py", line 2867, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\loadsave.py", line 753, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\python.py", line 1885, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=False, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\python.py", line 1720, in rollback
    print(self.log[-1].context)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Sun Apr 14 19:43:19 2019

Reactions: Uncensored Loli

Oct 9, 2017
I have downloaded the latest update for chapter 3 but I cannot load savegame from day 5 onwards

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 105, in script
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\exports.py", line 2867, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\loadsave.py", line 753, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\python.py", line 1885, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=False, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V\renpy\python.py", line 1720, in rollback
    print(self.log[-1].context)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Sun Apr 14 19:43:19 2019
use a save point were u last talk with some1 not the end credits cause it will crash if u haven't played day6 last time b4 day7..

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Hello.
I have a question about the dark mind patch.
I played all first week versions (day 2, 4 & 7) without the patch.
Then I played the first game with the dark mind activated.

Here's my problem : The second game (dark mind activated) won't recognize my "dark mind" save from day 2.
I guess I should delete all the saves because dark mind saves and basic saves are not compatibles ?
Or is it necessary to reinstall the game ?
Are there no other solutions ?

hafizhfauzi

Aug 23, 2017
use a save point were u last talk with some1 not the end credits cause it will crash if u haven't played day6 last time b4 day7..
I always save the game on every important choice, and I can't load all the game save. And when I choose the wrong choice, I have to start again from day 5 again. I forced to continue without making a mistake, and then got an error on day 7 when Sloth-chan woke up and sent a message. it makes me a little disappointed, it looks like i have to wait for the full 1 week version :)

polskiftw

Aug 2, 2017
Does the day7 final version dark mind patch work correctly with chapter 2 (day 3/4)? or do I need an old version of the patch?

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes