Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
Ok I am on Chapter 3, Day 6. The MC is talking to Masae where she says "Uhm, Sensei, I've got a question for you." I get the Exception Error afterwards. I have tried playing again from the last auto-save (which is from when Masae walks in and the MC is thinking with his eyes closed and you are given a choice with yes or no as to whether or not to pretend to be asleep. I have also tried from a save I made after that decision. I keep getting the exception error at the same point ( I also tried both yes option and no option from the auto-save). Anyone have a suggestion on how to get past this point?

*edit* nevermind I just noticed the v2 build I will just download that and see if that works. *end edit*

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
anyone can upload tree labelled for day 6 and day 7 ??
on mega.. download just error
there is no tree for D7. It was decided to not put one out since a full written one will be released with the release of Week 1 which will be next month

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
This 'bugfixed' Chapter 3 is really....not bugfixed. Trying to load in a save properly hits me with an error, and I'm guessing building off of that I can't even make it past the morning at home. Either it crashes when I am talking to one of the girls or I get stuck in an infinite loop of visiting Himiko.

Not to mention anytime I do try to save and load it wigs out and basically restarts me back at the beginning again.

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Aw ! comeon why no fun time with Rio :( I guess she space out quite a lot and doing anything to her at such time might make the mc look like a bad person in her eyes but still hope to see some good scenes with her, lovely sloth-chan needs some love too. :giggle:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
How to create a save file in chapter 2(i'm using the compressed version)? Well, i played the chapter 1, already finished, but it says that isn't compatible(i'm using the compressed version too).

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Compressed/uncompressed the only difference is code for files/images and the quality of the images, i highly doubt it would affect you being unable to play, Remember to save after the last decision in day 2, if you cannot see start chapter 2 or whatever its called, go preferences and click start new game... Chapter 3 can have a problem, still you just started playing, so just get the day 7 (chapter 3) it has 5,6 and day 7. People had trouble loading after last decision in day 6 for day 7 but it was easy worked around by choosing a file/save before the last decision in day 6... anyway just remember to save after the last decision and then start the 3-4 release and play and if you don't see blah blah i am repeating myself ...

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Compressed/uncompressed the only difference is code for files/images and the quality of the images, i highly doubt it would affect you being unable to play, Remember to save after the last decision in day 2, if you cannot see start chapter 2 or whatever its called, go preferences and click start new game... Chapter 3 can have a problem, still you just started playing, so just get the day 7 (chapter 3) it has 5,6 and day 7. People had trouble loading after last decision in day 6 for day 7 but it was easy worked around by choosing a file/save before the last decision in day 6... anyway just remember to save after the last decision and then start the 3-4 release and play and if you don't see blah blah i am repeating myself ...
Compressed always corrupts the linux launcher in the win versions.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Compressed always corrupts the linux launcher in the win versions.
By "corrupts" do you mean "the 7zip format doesn't have support for Linux file permissions, so it strips the executable bits off of relevant files"?

Sounds like you need Permission Fixer!

401Grem

May 14, 2017
By "corrupts" do you mean "the 7zip format doesn't have support for Linux file permissions, so it strips the executable bits off of relevant files"?

Sounds like you need Permission Fixer!
No, not really sure, only corrupts the extension, when compressed, not when extracting from full versions

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Ok so, I haven't played for a while, went and got my saves from Ch1/2 and tried to start Ch3.
Instantly got a error which I ignored and moved on, but now when I try and load a save of play DURING play, such as going back and choosing a different choice, it acts as if I loaded the new game data, putting me back at the start of the Chapter.
Any clue whats going on?

EDIT:: It also crashes when entering Teachers Lounge after Nurse Visit at the start.

bsg9000

Apr 5, 2019
Ok so, I haven't played for a while, went and got my saves from Ch1/2 and tried to start Ch3.
Instantly got a error which I ignored and moved on, but now when I try and load a save of play DURING play, such as going back and choosing a different choice, it acts as if I loaded the new game data, putting me back at the start of the Chapter.
Any clue whats going on?

EDIT:: It also crashes when entering Teachers Lounge after Nurse Visit at the start.
So, you're supposed to copy/paste the saves into the new game folder?

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes