Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Ok so, I haven't played for a while, went and got my saves from Ch1/2 and tried to start Ch3.
Instantly got a error which I ignored and moved on, but now when I try and load a save of play DURING play, such as going back and choosing a different choice, it acts as if I loaded the new game data, putting me back at the start of the Chapter.
Any clue whats going on?

EDIT:: It also crashes when entering Teachers Lounge after Nurse Visit at the start.

bsg9000

Apr 5, 2019
Ok so, I haven't played for a while, went and got my saves from Ch1/2 and tried to start Ch3.
Instantly got a error which I ignored and moved on, but now when I try and load a save of play DURING play, such as going back and choosing a different choice, it acts as if I loaded the new game data, putting me back at the start of the Chapter.
Any clue whats going on?

EDIT:: It also crashes when entering Teachers Lounge after Nurse Visit at the start.
So, you're supposed to copy/paste the saves into the new game folder?

bsg9000

Apr 5, 2019
Day 5: I was having a problem saving/loading but "fixed" it by copy/pasting save files from EcchiSensei-Day_4-market. Then things worked normally until it crashed and now it won't load. Here's the BB Code:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 105, in script
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\exports.py", line 2867, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\loadsave.py", line 753, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\python.py", line 1885, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=False, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\torr\completed\ecchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\python.py", line 1720, in rollback
    print(self.log[-1].context)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Wed Apr 17 14:52:08 2019

U

User_849714

What's with the zip shit for android? Do I rename it? I went through each file looking for apk.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
No matter what I do I cannot get Day 7 v2 to work without crashing. I tried loading multiple saves after the last decision point on the Day 4 version. I can get a few screens but it ireversibly crashes before I leave the house. Also, I can save the game, but if I try to load my new save it just goes to the main menu without letting me continue. Any ideas?

I even tried deleting the Ecchi Sensi renpy saves in my %appdata% directory and speed replaying chapters 2 and 4 to get a fresh end of game save for chapter 7 v2, but it still does not work. It looks like a lot of people have had thus problem with chapter 7 especially. Anyone that has gotten it to work, how did you do it? Are there any good save games I could download from soneone to try? Any cheat commands to force it to work without a save?

Thanks!

U

User_849714

How do I install day 5 6 an 7 on android? Its in zip folder I'm not seeing how. Help

Jul 5, 2018
Ok I'm getting a bug where I can't load chapter 3. Trying to load a save gives "save loaded successful" and kicks back to menu. I can't make any wrong choices because it won't let me back track either resulting in starting chapter over. Is there a fix or am I stuck waiting for full week release?

Reactions: Idontknowanything

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
That seems like blah blah, try loading a save before the last decision in day 6, unless I have lost my mind and have mistaken what you typed for something else. If so I don't apologise :alien:

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
No matter what I do I cannot get Day 7 v2 to work without crashing. I tried loading multiple saves after the last decision point on the Day 4 version. I can get a few screens but it ireversibly crashes before I leave the house. Also, I can save the game, but if I try to load my new save it just goes to the main menu without letting me continue. Any ideas?

I even tried deleting the Ecchi Sensi renpy saves in my %appdata% directory and speed replaying chapters 2 and 4 to get a fresh end of game save for chapter 7 v2, but it still does not work. It looks like a lot of people have had thus problem with chapter 7 especially. Anyone that has gotten it to work, how did you do it? Are there any good save games I could download from soneone to try? Any cheat commands to force it to work without a save?

Thanks!
I played the valentines day episode and it went directly into day 7 when it ended. I don't know if that will work or not.

lordeatheater

Feb 13, 2019
On Day 5 (of 7)
Running on Windows 10

After Loading a previous save from previous day builds with the "dark mind" mode on.
After the "Special" Scene with the nurse and sensei goes to the teacher's lounge. He get's a message on the phone and....

CRASH, no amount of ignoring or rolling back will recover at this point resulting in a crash to desktop.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 19, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 29, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 63, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

Full traceback:
  File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 3048, in script call
  File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 4340, in script
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    renpy.pause()
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\exports.py", line 1451, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 63, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Tue Apr 23 00:21:54 2019

Neoin

Apr 22, 2019
Is there a current work-around for the incoming message that shortly follows the Noro encounter in the teacher's lounge on day 5? The error says something about being unable to find "incoming_m."

Neoin

Apr 22, 2019
On Day 5 (of 7)
Running on Windows 10

After Loading a previous save from previous day builds with the "dark mind" mode on.
After the "Special" Scene with the nurse and sensei goes to the teacher's lounge. He get's a message on the phone and....

CRASH, no amount of ignoring or rolling back will recover at this point resulting in a crash to desktop.

Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.pause()

Full traceback:
  File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 3048, in script call
  File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 4340, in script
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    renpy.pause()
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\exports.py", line 1451, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 63, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Tue Apr 23 00:21:54 2019
I've been stuck with what looks like a similar problem. Shouldn't the line be u'incoming_m'?

Here's my error now:

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/Days/Day5/d5_main.rpy", line 4338, in <module>
NameError: name 'd5mikachat1' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 4338, in script
  File "/Users/fibonaccina/ES1e7/EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2/renpy/ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/fibonaccina/ES1e7/EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2/renpy/python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Tue Apr 23 10:40:32 2019

Oct 9, 2017
I've been stuck with what looks like a similar problem. Shouldn't the line be u'incoming_m'?

Here's my error now:

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 4338, in script
  File "/Users/fibonaccina/ES1e7/EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2/renpy/ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/fibonaccina/ES1e7/EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2/renpy/python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Tue Apr 23 10:40:32 2019
try save b4 this occure and load or restart the game ..

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes