Oct 9, 2017
and fair warning if u haven't noticed the Dev's warning that chp3 cellphone icon is disabled for the time being for now .. and I think they will be some improvement in next month release which is the 1-week game consist of the chp1-3 and special I think ??

Neoin

Apr 22, 2019
try save b4 this occure and load or restart the game ..
This seemed like my best option, but only when utilizing q.save & q.load. Despite my attempts, loading the Noro encounter back up just gave me an error that would crash the client altogether.

Does anyone know how to manually disable the phone? It was supposed to be disabled up until this point.

Oct 9, 2017
This seemed like my best option, but only when utilizing q.save & q.load. Despite my attempts, loading the Noro encounter back up just gave me an error that would crash the client altogether.

Does anyone know how to manually disable the phone? It was supposed to be disabled up until this point.
nope the dev was the 1 who disable cause some bugs occur ,... so dont click it

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
the funny thing about ecchi sensei is u don't want it to end you want to play it till for ever ,
i download the day 7 as it came out but was avoiding playing it cuz i hate to w8 for the next day it's like w8ing for the next ep of 1piece dats the level of hard i keep talking any way this reunion with mao make me cry this story it's really amazing i mean if we say everything in this game is 0 (it's not it's a perfect 10) the story alone can make it to the top of the list thanks dev u are amazing

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
the funny thing about ecchi sensei is u don't want it to end you want to play it till for ever ,
i download the day 7 as it came out but was avoiding playing it cuz i hate to w8 for the next day it's like w8ing for the next ep of 1piece dats the level of hard i keep talking any way this reunion with mao make me cry this story it's really amazing i mean if we say everything in this game is 0 (it's not it's a perfect 10) the story alone can make it to the top of the list thanks dev u are amazing
Seriously, dude! Waiting for new episodes of this game is like waiting for new seasons of Game of Thrones. The wait seems interminable.

Oct 9, 2017
Seriously, dude! Waiting for new episodes of this game is like waiting for new seasons of Game of Thrones. The wait seems interminable.
nah its like when they announce that MARVEL End GAME is about to release this day today ...........

marco90

May 12, 2018
The game crashes everytime after the scene in the infermati when I speak with the weird teacher :(

Anyone can tell me a workaround?

Mar 17, 2019
I have downloaded all the newest versions of this game, but on day 7 the character still tries to use the phone, which leads to this unexpected error which cannot be rolled back or ignored. I have ran the game multiple times on different save files but it never works. Anyone else get this problem?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 83, in script call
label _after_load:
label _after_load:
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 29, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 63, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

Idontknowanything

Jan 30, 2018
I can not continue after day 4. I keep getting errors like this

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/Days/Day5/d5_main.rpy", line 217, in <module>
NameError: name 'd5d4' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call
  File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 217, in script
  File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Thu Apr 25 14:52:03 2019

what can I do? How do I define d5d4 and similar variables? I have tried playing the game from day one but it seems no matter what I do I can not continue on day 5. Thank you.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I can not continue after day 4. I keep getting errors like this

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call
  File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 217, in script
  File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Thu Apr 25 14:52:03 2019

what can I do? How do I define d5d4 and similar variables? I have tried playing the game from day one but it seems no matter what I do I can not continue on day 5. Thank you.
Try doing a rollback, then save and load

Reactions: Idontknowanything

Idontknowanything

Jan 30, 2018
Try doing a rollback, then save and load
Thank you for your reply. Sadly this does not work for me. The error starts right after I have imported my save from the day 4 version. When I choose 'rollback' the game just shuts down. I don't think I got any errors before that.

Edit: the initial error I get is

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/menu/savestuff/saves.rpy", line 19, in <module>
ScriptError: could not find label '(u'C:\\Users\\DerWi\\BlueCat Dropbox\\Renpy_sdk\\EcchiD4/game/Days/Day4/D4_1.rpy', 1539369681, 3168)'.

Full traceback:
  File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 19, in script
  File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/menu/savestuff/saves.rpy", line 19, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\loadsave.py", line 753, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\python.py", line 1885, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=False, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\python.py", line 1720, in rollback
    print(self.log[-1].context)
  File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label '(u'C:\\Users\\DerWi\\BlueCat Dropbox\\Renpy_sdk\\EcchiD4/game/Days/Day4/D4_1.rpy', 1539369681, 3168)'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Thu Apr 25 16:39:50 2019

Maybe this helps

Oct 9, 2017
I have downloaded all the newest versions of this game, but on day 7 the character still tries to use the phone, which leads to this unexpected error which cannot be rolled back or ignored. I have ran the game multiple times on different save files but it never works. Anyone else get this problem?

While running game code:
label _after_load:
label _after_load:
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 29, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 63, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'
Try This METHOD:
0. JUST WAIT FOR THE 1-WEEK RELEASE GAME BECAUSE IT'S MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE THIS ERROR OCCURRED..xD!!!!
1. save b4 this occurred and load(if not solve go to #2)
2. save b4 this occurred and restart the game(if not solve go to #3)
3. if ur using the
Lain's Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod
in every chp1,2 & 3, it will automatically error cause some of the systems may not recognize by the original coding or it may be bugging by the decision u made by this Walkthrough MOD.
try to do it again from the start -_-(if not solve go to #0) if ur using clean and not MOD then this error will occur..

P.S. don't click the Phone ICON cause it's disabled by the dev it will automatically activate when the story progress later in the game

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
if ur using the
Lain's Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod
in every chp1,2 & 3, it will automatically error cause some of the systems may not recognize by the original coding or it may be bugging by the decision u made by this Walkthrough MOD.
That's not true, my mod doesn't cause any errors it warns you about a couple of the errors that are already in the game. And that person's error was for Day 7 which I don't even have a mod for lol.

Oct 9, 2017
That's not true, my mod doesn't cause any errors it warns you about a couple of the errors that are already in the game. And that person's error was for Day 7 which I don't even have a mod for lol.
that's not what I'm implying i tried ur MOD in which if some1 use non-mod in chp3 and 1 of the save of chp2 save files were MOD decision then it will be error am i right I'm not implying ur mod is the cause its the user who doesn't get it when and don't get me wrong I already tried many times and some of it tends to error if its a clean Chp3 while using a save MOD file in chp2 ..

Salamence

Jun 5, 2018
Hello, I'm trying to find a game. Unfortunately I don't remember the name of that game. Only remember some part of it. So where can I ask for that forgotten game? The only thing I remembered is that Protagonist was supposed to get admitted in the college or university but the principal didn't allow it. She just tells him to do some works in order to get admitted. Then when her hand or something gets stuck the protagonist fucks her. If anybody knows the name please tell me. Also if it needs to be posted somewhere else then again tell me. Tia

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes