clem3085

Jun 17, 2017
HI. did someone have this error too after sloth-chan waking up?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 32, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 41, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 52, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 58, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 58, in <module>
KeyError: u'Crazynurse'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\execution.py", line 885, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/Days/Day7/d7_main.rpyc", line 1724, in script
�sx�&��k�9l8��:�
File "game/Days/Day7/d7_main.rpyc", line 1724, in script
�sx�&��k�9l8��:�
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 688, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 1313, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 1120, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 840, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 589, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\flamc\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 41, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 52, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 58, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 58, in <module>
KeyError: u'Crazynurse'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.4.1245
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Wed Jun 05 21:27:27 2019

ZeroWit

Aug 13, 2018
So, i don't know if this has been brought up before, but there are a lot of replies here, i've only gotten to day 4 and i thought i'd start over with what i know before advancing to check out the other half of the options, small problem, the game isn't considering compatible any save from the first 2 days to the second, and yes, i have gone through all the choices, so i thought, ok, it's bad, but i'll just re-download, maybe it'll work... thing is, not only did it not, my saves are somehow still there, despite the fact that i deleted both episodes before re-downloading, other than the mistery, any idea how i can make a new "route"?

Raiko1

May 30, 2018
I'm as anxious as everyone to play some new content, but I am happy the dev is taking the time to fix the game.

It seems as if 30-40% of comments in this thread are about errors. The game is broken.

If is going to take someone multiple months just to fix all the errors and have a stable code base. You have to make that decision. Especially when you are only 1/52 through your planned content. Otherwise you will have a mess on your hands that will take extra time every single update troubleshooting.

Blue cat put out 7 large episodes and multiple specials in 9 months. For some devs that is 2 years worth of content. Once this is finished, I am sure the new content will come quickly.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
For some devs that is 2 years worth of content
at the other hand, that some devs got way better image quality that take more time.
i wish this game would get a bit better image quality aswell alongside those bug fixes.
but i think that's to much to ask for that lots of images.
This game was always more quantity as quality, that was his strenght.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
at the other hand, that some devs got way better image quality that take more time.
i wish this game would get a bit better image quality aswell alongside those bug fixes.
but i think that's to much to ask for that lots of images.
This game was always more quantity as quality, that was his strenght.
BlueCat's images have noticeably improved in quality over the 7 day's releases, and part of this first week build is updated images for the early days along with some rewriting of the dialogue. I think it's safe to say quality on all aspects will improve over time, and hopefully carry over into the great neko's next project.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
my saves are somehow still there, despite the fact that i deleted both episodes before re-downloading
RenPy does not only save the save files in the "local" game folder, it saves it additionally in another directory under ...\roaming\RenPy\... , so saves stay even if a game gets deleted for a reason.
(useful for RenPy games in which any previous saves are still compatible and you want to get back to an earlier one without moving the save files)

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
My intention as I created Ecchi Sensei was simple: A combination between japanese and western visual novels.
You mean a combination between weebish and western. But hey, nothing wrong about that. I sometimes run out of my apartment with a waffle toast in my mouth without any reasons, since I drive with a car.

Dec 15, 2017
I'm as anxious as everyone to play some new content, but I am happy the dev is taking the time to fix the game.

It seems as if 30-40% of comments in this thread are about errors. The game is broken.

If is going to take someone multiple months just to fix all the errors and have a stable code base. You have to make that decision. Especially when you are only 1/52 through your planned content. Otherwise you will have a mess on your hands that will take extra time every single update troubleshooting.

Blue cat put out 7 large episodes and multiple specials in 9 months. For some devs that is 2 years worth of content. Once this is finished, I am sure the new content will come quickly.
Yep, and him and his team are also building strong foundations regarding the script as well. Foundations that will carry on into the future development of the game. And this not just me saying this, Blue posted this in his weekly status updates for us supporters on Patreon. This is exciting for me, because these foundations will only benefit everyone in the long run.

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Preferences->Start new game
Thank you so much! I tried a few things and nothing worked and looking at several pages in the past, I just couldn't find anything to resolve this. Plus the front page on day 2 tab list instructions that load a page with no directions. You made my day. ^^

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah he mentioned about making at least day 1 and 2 into a single release.. hopefully he would go full 7 days.. Wonder when he plans to do this as I been holding back on playing it until then.

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes