xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Hope soon there will be version without bugs and what would be even better if it would be all released days in one!
Yeah he mentioned about making at least day 1 and 2 into a single release.. hopefully he would go full 7 days.. Wonder when he plans to do this as I been holding back on playing it until then.
In the last few months this thread had the topic about the first week release... (week = 7 days)
It should be released next month.

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
Why is chapter 3 Days 5, 6, and 7 riddled with so many bugs I can't even play cause the game just gives me a error

Reactions: A.HK

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have a save file for Day 7 I can use? My save files are not transferring and I keep getting "an exception has occurred" error when I try and hit the phone or at random times.

Last edited:
Reactions: k8taponnyn

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Why is chapter 3 Days 5, 6, and 7 riddled with so many bugs I can't even play cause the game just gives me a error

Well, I've been using my old savegames continously since day 1 and 2 and I had no problems at all playing through the last 3 days.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Are you following the instructions for switching to a new chapter?
You have to open a save, then save, then close the game, then open the game and continue.

AsaTyr

May 24, 2018
anyway to disable the phone? i can´t get past an error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 29, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 63, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

even if i press "ignore" its just roundup in a nother line of Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc

i passed till i found this yamamato-sensei sleeping in the office. then the phone rings and bang. errors till crash.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
anyway to disable the phone? i can´t get past an error.

While running game code:
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 29, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 63, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

even if i press "ignore" its just roundup in a nother line of Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc

i passed till i found this yamamato-sensei sleeping in the office. then the phone rings and bang. errors till crash.
Search is your friend - it's top right! :)

rizer5236

Mar 27, 2019
i have been trying t play ch. 3 but not happening.

in the beginning of day 5 after the 3 chooses to visit the girls room my game keep crashing or i get this error when i try to load the save.

when i load a save the game keep starting from the beginning of day 5 not from the point i saved.

anyone know any fix for these issues ?

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
    python:
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 226, in script
    return
    return
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\main.py", line 536, in main
    run(restart)
  File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\execution.py", line 889, in run_context
    context.run()
    python:
    python:
  File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
  File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\execution.py", line 889, in run_context
    context.run()
    return
    return
  File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\ast.py", line 1486, in execute
    renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
  File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2\renpy\execution.py", line 369, in pop_dynamic
    del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Tue Jun 11 05:13:25 2019

Reactions: Waynew91

Minamyaou

Mar 4, 2018
Yes I've followed the instructions to a T.
I had the exact same problem as you, i successfully began day 5 by going back to my day 4 save, verifying that Dark Mind was activated, loading the save, continuing until the end of day popularity poll and saving there. I then used the day 7 launcher, verifying that Dark Mind was okay, and loaded my save from day 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: A.HK

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
what patch is required for lewdyear 3rd scene or stage? i inserted the darkmind patch(into the game folder) but it didnt activate it

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
I had the exact same problem as you, i successfully began day 5 by going back to my day 4 save, verifying that Dark Mind was activated, loading the save, continuing until the end of day popularity poll and saving there. I then used the day 7 launched, verifying that Dark Mind was okay, and loaded my save from day 4.
I'll give that a try hopefully it works for me as well

Reactions: Minamyaou
Mar 17, 2019
So um before I go down this rabbit hole, it does seem to be something I might not want to l3galy play but not up to current laws on a kink that I may not be interested in. So um making sure the G m4n wont pay me a visit...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So um before I go down this rabbit hole, it does seem to be something I might not want to l3galy play but not up to current laws on a kink that I may not be interested in. So um making sure the G m4n wont pay me a visit...
Everything that is included in this game is listed under the Genre tag, on the main page.
Take a look and decide for yourself. :)

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Remake took 3 months, so i hope we have after this huge update the old promise of "1 day in 1 month".

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes