juan palote

Dec 5, 2017
If someday it is released in one single file and without having to load, save, load, etc i might play it.

Its stupid to split the game like this and i wont support games that do it

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
If someday it is released in one single file and without having to load, save, load, etc i might play it.

The next version to be released is Week One; this will be the first seven days in one package.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Everything that is included in this game is listed under the Genre tag, on the main page.
Take a look and decide for yourself. :)
Well, those tags apply not only to the base game but to the DarkMind patch as well, so in general tags like "incest" and "rape" shouldn't be included without the patch.

Edit: Well, I guess the patch only "activates" the "dark stuff", because from the size the actual files should already be in the base game, just not available except by other means.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Well, those tags apply not only to the base game but to the DarkMind patch as well, so in general tags like "incest" and "rape" shouldn't be included without the patch.
Dark Mind Patch adds the following, so take these from the Genre I mentioned before and you get what the base game includes.

Main fetishes:
❀ Incest: teens, romance, kissing, nudity, sexual content
❀ Under 18: romance, kissing, nudity, sexual content

Other fetishes implemented:
❀ Forceful impregnation attempt
❀ Violence
❀ Rape
❀ Groping
❀ Molesting

Reactions: Big-T

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So um before I go down this rabbit hole, it does seem to be something I might not want to l3galy play but not up to current laws on a kink that I may not be interested in. So um making sure the G m4n wont pay me a visit...
Why are you writing "l3galy" and "G m4n" Do you really think the NSA's monitors can't see through that?

The "G m4n" doesn't care about what you play. Fictional depictions of this type are legal in the US. And if you're not in the US, you shouldn't care about the FBI. Unless you're worried about British cops from Ireland before 1922 coming to get you.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Why are you writing "l3galy" and "G m4n" Do you really think the NSA's monitors can't see through that?

The "G m4n" doesn't care about what you play. Fictional depictions of this type are legal in the US. And if you're not in the US, you shouldn't care about the FBI. Unless you're worried about British cops from Ireland before 1922 coming to get you.
Judging by their username, I just assumed this was how they always wrote :rolleyes: ;)

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018

Most of the time I'd agree, but Day 1 was 2 GB and the subsequent releases haven't really been smaller. Since the game will cover a whole year (although not necessarily 365 day releases) it's going to be gargantuan when finished. I strongly recommend you try the week 1 full release next month. I'm sure the size and quality of the game will win you over.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Without splitting it, the game would have taken a half year with practically no support before anything got released. I'm not sure how that could have benefited anyone.
Still looking forward to the week release, of course.

Reactions: k8pohni

Tardarus

Mar 19, 2019
Ok I see slot of argument over ppl not using search (among other irelevent subjects).

I have just read though the last 30+ pages to see if someone has answered my question.. nope.... And I count about 9 other people asking with no reply. None. Nothing. Nada.. Plus I read spoilers I wish I hadn't..

It's a simple question...

Is day 7 available for Android???
If so, where?
The link for android "chapter 3" v1 leads to this file EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2.zip which I sceptically downloaded and ended up with a MAC version, which I expected.. but just covering my bases.
So can anyone help? or am I just adding another post to a 200+ page nope fest.

Please, I can't wait any longer than I have.

Reactions: rockerpropieeater

juan palote

Dec 5, 2017
Without splitting it, the game would have taken a half year with practically no support before anything got released. I'm not sure how that could have benefited anyone.
Still looking forward to the week release, of course.
Splitting has nothing to do with that. Plenty of games add days without having to split the game.

About the size, it can be splitted in several files, but with the end result being one, without having to play with saves

juan palote

Dec 5, 2017
Most of the time I'd agree, but Day 1 was 2 GB and the subsequent releases haven't really been smaller. Since the game will cover a whole year (although not necessarily 365 day releases) it's going to be gargantuan when finished. I strongly recommend you try the week 1 full release next month. I'm sure the size and quality of the game will win you over.
I might try the week release, but if then when the next day is released i have to play with the saves then i will scrap the game altogether.

Its stupid to ask your target audience to do tricks with saves just to continue the story where they left

The fact that this happened is a clear sign of how messy these releases are, and its not sustainable to anyone that wants to create a game:

days 1-4 > halloween SP > day 5 > lewdmass and lewdyears SP > day 6 > valentine SP > day 7

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Splitting has nothing to do with that. Plenty of games add days without having to split the game.
Plenty of games in which you have to download the entire game everytime a patch rolls around.
I have fast internet, I don't necessarily mind, but not everyone does.
I see absolutely no problem with the splitting whatsoever. I do agree that the technical issues are a problem, however - downloading the next day and then finding that the old saves somehow don't work is irritating, but that's not just the method of deployment.
One-Offs, like a Halloween special, are split off on other products, as well, and one doesn't necessarily have to play them in any specific order.

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes