secrecy

May 1, 2017
I have a very bad feeling about those "sandbox events". Usually just a source of errors and bugs when you are trying to unlock events that still are in progress.

I remember a lot of games that were too ambitious and finished abandoned, with developers unable to follow a complex story or simple not enough motivated to continue with same project. That kind of advanced news about how long and complex game has gonna to become better should be avoided. Time should tell.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Yea I personally hate sandbox in 90% of those games, even when there is no grinding or similiar involved at all, I just can't be bothered clicking around to find the room where people are, with events that I haven't seen yet, etc.

But I have faith in Bluecat that his sandbox will belong to the 10% that I don't mind.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
OMG! It took me forever to find #2,407 , which has the screenshot I needed to know how to proceed to Chapter 2. Finally, finally got the load saved game to work and start the next chapter.
or you can now wait till August 11th or a couple days after cause the Full week 1 will be released. But ES is so good i would play it now and then play it again then.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
There will be many different versions of week 1 available. For example lower image quality to reduce the size, or slightly lowered image quality + removal of audio files etc etc.

Details are in one of the status reports

Reactions: darlic

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Impossible to play day 3&4.
Must be the only game ever to have executed chapter progression this way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Impossible to play day 3&4.
Must be the only game ever to have executed chapter progression this way.
Just wait till Aug 11 and we will have the full 1st week to play with a lot of changes.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I would never have noticed that. Thank you.
you could have also used the search feature cause that exact same problem was had by like 100 people and it has been answered that many times as well. i hazard to guess you was lazy and was hoping some nice person like DV would just pop on here and tell you how to do it. Well congratz your laziness worked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
you could have also used the search feature cause that exact same problem was had by like 100 people and it has been answered that many times as well. i hazard to guess you was lazy and was hoping some nice person like DV would just pop on here and tell you how to do it. Well congratz your laziness worked.
No need to be rude just help if you can and not let your mind take over your fingers.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
That was an unnecessarily nasty thing to say. I mean, assumptions can never be wrong, right? :rolleyes:

Reactions: HunterSeeker

kuro225

Jun 2, 2019
So yes i've tried searching for a fix but none of what I tried worked so i'm just going to post this and ask if anyone knows how to fix this issue, I can get my save to load from day 2 but when I try to save and load the game it just crashes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes