EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner4.png

Overview:
The teacher (You) moved with his family to a small town after accepting a new job offer. The game starts with day 1: his first day at school and of new life in this small town. The education minister of Japan built a large 25000-meter squared campus to test a new education system for the all-female student body.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-07
Release Date: 2022-06-06
Developer: BlueCat - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 22 - 23 Final
Language: English, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character List:

This update is only a standalone Halloween update under Specials

DOWNLOAD
Day 22-23 Final
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Previous Weeks

Specials

Patches: - DAY 7 MAC FIX - WEEK 1 MAC FIX

Extras: - Fan Signatures - FAQ

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

promo43.jpg promo84.jpg BlueCat 0 (0).jpg BlueCat 1 (4).jpg BlueCat 1 (6).jpg BlueCat 1 (7).jpg BlueCat 1 (8).jpg BlueCat 1 (9).jpg 4d1.jpg 4d2.jpg 4d3.jpg 4d4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Ecchi Sensei [Day 1] [BlueCat] - Original Size: 1.39GB

Download PC (256MB): - - -

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Wow, 1.4gb for a first release? But sometimes file size alone isn't enough to denote content. To those the pioneers who've already played it, how much is actually there? And how much fucking? Unless the story is like Mythic Manor and Offcuts quality, the amount of fucking is what I go by in terms of real content.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Ecchi Sensei [Day 1] [BlueCat] - Original Size: 1.39GB

Download PC (256MB): - - -

i have a question even though this game seems great and i like honey select games i have to ask something about the youngest daughter if shes going to be in naughty scenes even though im into lolicon genre and shotacon genre im pretty sure because it said that shes 9 years old and i dont think that really doesnt go with the terms of this site because well this isnt a 2d game its a 3d game
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
honeyselect ++ much nicer and varied faces than typical honey select..nice long intro story..meaty and fulfilling...now..part 2..fast :p
edit:you had me with the cat-girl :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Wow, 1.4gb for a first release? But sometimes file size alone isn't enough to denote content. To those the pioneers who've already played it, how much is actually there? And how much fucking? Unless the story is like Mythic Manor and Offcuts quality, the amount of fucking is what I go by in terms of real content.
you get to diddle the wife quite wildly multiple times..but its an intro episode..but..a very long and enjoyable one..not a quick 5 minute taste..but a 30-45 minute meal

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
i have a question even though this game seems great and i like honey select games i have to ask something about the youngest daughter if shes going to be in naughty scenes even though im into lolicon genre and shotacon genre im pretty sure because it said that shes 9 years old and i dont think that really doesnt go with the terms of this site because well this isnt a 2d game its a 3d game
View attachment 123639
View attachment 123640
There's nothing sexual in the game with the character Yuki in this version. If future updates change this, the game would not be allowed on the site.

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes