5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Maim Lain

Modder
Apr 4, 2018

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: Chapter 1-3 (Days 1-5)

Features:
  • The "dark mind" patch is included and the extra scenes are automatically enabled. You don't need to activate the patch or enter the code. "It just works."

• There is now a full in-game walkthrough for every important choice in the game! If a choice is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice. The choices during the sex scenes now also have notes next to them which describe the different scene variations.

• I've made changes to many events in the game so that you're no longer forced to do a certain scene and miss another. You can now see every scene in the game in just one playthrough.

• A scene gallery containing every scene in the game can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

• The redundant "thinking: " text has been removed, which makes a lot of the dialogue more fluid and readable.

• The textbox is now transparent so it no longer blocks the screen during scenes.

• The ecchi counter has been disabled and you can also choose to disable the quick menu so that neither of them block the screen.

Scene improvements:
  • You can now do the scene at Kaede's house AND do the Tomoe handjob scene instead of having to choose one and miss the other.
  • During the scene at Kaede's house you can now kiss her and become friends instead of having to choose one option and miss the other.
  • In the evening during Hiroko's bath scene you can now have sex AND have her give you a blowjob instead of having to choose one scene and miss the other.
  • At night when having sex with Hiroko the blowjob scene will now always play instead of it not playing if you choose to cum on Hiroko's face.
  • You can now do the Kaede's house+Hiroko drunk sex scenes AND the Tomoe+Tama threesome scene instead of having to choose one and miss the other.
  • Some other improvements that I probably forgot about lol.

PC & Mac installation:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "EcchiSensei-Day_X" folder.

Android installation:
1. If you have saves from a previous version:
- Open the File Manager app and go to "Android/data/"​
- Move your "ecchi.bluecat" folder to somewhere else like your Downloads folder​
2. Uninstall your old Ecchi Sensei game
3. Install the new Modded Ecchi Sensei apk
4. If you have saves from a previous version:
- Move your "ecchi.bluecat" folder back to "Android/data/"​

Chapter 1: - -
Chapter 2: - -
Chapter 3 (Day 5 only):

Halloween Special:
Christmas Special:

Ecchi Y. Ch 1: (link not allowed on f95...)

Hones

Aug 10, 2018
Nice! Good work Lain.
Are you going to do a mod for the rest? Day 5 & specials (halloween & lewdmas) although I don't think the specials really need a walkthrough.

Maim Lain

Modder
Apr 4, 2018
Nice! Good work Lain.
Are you going to do a mod for the rest? Day 5 & specials (halloween & lewdmas) although I don't think the specials really need a walkthrough.
Thanks, and yep I'm going to make mods for Day 3-6 I just haven't finished them yet, but I'm starting work on Day 3 today. And I haven't tried the specials but I'll play them and see if they need walkthroughs/mods.

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Very Nice indeed, thanks very much for this one, I needed it and now off to create a save file that can be used in episode 3 :)

goobdoob

Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Let's say I play day1-2 with your mod, and use it to see all scenes in 1 playthrough. When I get to day3-4, which paths will selected for certain encounters?

Maim Lain

Modder
Apr 4, 2018
I must have missed some of those scenes. Are those scenes available on Android, PC, or both?
Should be both.

Let's say I play day1-2 with your mod, and use it to see all scenes in 1 playthrough. When I get to day3-4, which paths will selected for certain encounters?
Once I finish the mod for Day 3+4 both paths in an event would happen if possible. I haven't ran into a situation yet where doing both paths wasn't possible. So it should be exactly like the mod for Day 1+2 where you can see all scenes/do all paths.

goobdoob

Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Once I finish the mod for Day 3+4 both paths in an event would happen if possible. I haven't ran into a situation yet where doing both paths wasn't possible. So it should be exactly like the mod for Day 1+2 where you can see all scenes/do all paths.
What if I play 1-2 with the mod, but 3-4 without?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote