Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2018
❀ 6000 lines have been rewritten (for Day 2)
And a lot of things have been changed. The biggest change is regarding the decision to bring the phone to Nanami.
I decided to allow you to bring the phone to Nanami after paying a visit to the Yamiko family. That's how the MC gets to see the Yamikos but also visit the dorms...
Looks like Lain made some good choices :D

EDIT:

Then there are also big changes. For the work on Week 1, we've hired an additional programmer.
He is known for his many walkthrough mods. We're talking about

With his support, we are hopefully going to see all graphical changes implemented in the game in time before the big Week 1 Final release.
Didn't even see that, looks like even better choices were made! Congrats Lain on the new (temporary?) job!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Read the thread...that's pretty funny!

:)

But...it won't run. There's a file in game that says the rpa goes there, but there's no rpa in the pastebin link.
If you ignore the error and keep going you will get the link to download the missing rpa file.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Don't tell me that Yuki in the MC's little girl ? If so that's pretty fucked up.

Great mod btw

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Don't tell me that Yuki in the MC's little girl ? If so that's pretty fucked up.

Great mod btw
Yeah, her (Yuki) and her friend (Fuku) are the focus of the mod (Ecchi Y. Ch 1).

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
What i meant is that i didn't find the acting lessons thread nor the mod directly on lewd patcher. But if the mod is just for Yuki then i'll pass i guess.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
What i meant is that i didn't find the acting lessons thread nor the mod directly on lewd patcher. But if the mod is just for Yuki then i'll pass i guess.
The mod is in the comment of the Acting Lessons mod on Patreon not on lewdpatcher

Atheistbrony

Jan 9, 2018
I can't seem to find the Tomoe+Tama threesome. Is it supposed to be here? And if it's supposed to auto play, it didn't.

Atheistbrony

Jan 9, 2018
It'll happen after you go to then leave the Yamiko's house.
Ok, I've tried re downloading both your mod and the game but the Tomoe+Tama threesome does not happen. Is there suppose to be a mod added option in the scene in the pic attached? Edit: fond the problem, I somehow chose to ask the girls instead of ignoring them (third choice scene in game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote