Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2018
I just can say thanks, no more words to describe this, all games need a gallery ALL OF THEM! Is always good have a version for sexual plesure (7u7)

arcanlol

Oct 30, 2018
Oh no, I just played through Day 3 today, couldn't wait :) Guess I'll grab the mod and re-do it if it changes any options, before I start on day 4. Thanks for the mod!

cpnplant

Feb 8, 2018
The install instructions say that you need to put the "game" folder from the unzipped mod into the EcciSensei_X folder. I don't see a folder named "game". Do I need to rename the unzipped mod file and put that somewhere? If someone could clarify for me a little bit. This is my first time trying to mod renpy.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The install instructions say that you need to put the "game" folder from the unzipped mod into the EcciSensei_X folder. I don't see a folder named "game". Do I need to rename the unzipped mod file and put that somewhere? If someone could clarify for me a little bit. This is my first time trying to mod renpy.
What dev is saying is you have your EcciSensei (chapter) folder and inside that is the game folder plus other folder and this is the game folder.
so unpack the rar and drag the game folder to the main game chapter folder the mod is for and you should get files you need to replace with the mod and your good to go.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
What do you see? when you extract ES_LainsWalkthroughGalleryMod_Day1-2 you should have a folder called game move that to your EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD folder.

cpnplant

Feb 8, 2018
What do you see? when you extract ES_LainsWalkthroughGalleryMod_Day1-2 you should have a folder called game move that to your EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD folder.
I see:
D1
D2
gui
images

Those are the folders I have when I unzip it. I don't have anything named game. I've even checked inside each of those folders.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I see:
D1
D2
gui
images

Those are the folders I have when I unzip it. I don't have anything named game.
OK no problem just move all of those to \EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD\game\
including the files Lain.rpyc, Lain_Gallery.rpyc, patch.rpyc

Reactions: cpnplant

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I see:
D1
D2
gui
images

Those are the folders I have when I unzip it. I don't have anything named game. I've even checked inside each of those folders.
These are inside the game folder inside the main (EcciSensei (chapter) folder) that needs to be drag to for the mod.

Reactions: cpnplant
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote