5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Dont know if this is me only but i get errors every time on day3-4 when you get a new messages on your phone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its not the mod but the game, you can try the rollback option or the ignore option to move past that part and then mouse wheel to rollback and try it again. (For me the ignore option then mouse wheel rollback works but sometimes it takes 2-3 time for it to work.) There is one I never got to work either way and just ignored it all together.

The game has a few of these problems.

Reactions: Lakan and Maid Lain

VM2014

Aug 6, 2018
Its not the mod but the game, you can try the rollback option or the ignore option to move past that part and then mouse wheel to rollback and try it again. (For me the ignore option then mouse wheel rollback works but sometimes it takes 2-3 time for it to work.) There is one I never got to work either way and just ignored it all together.

The game has a few of these problems.
Yeah i tried that but didnt work for me, also you lose the messages off the phone, i have played most of day3-4 without the mod so kinda know whats said.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah i tried that but didnt work for me, also you lose the messages off the phone, i have played most of day3-4 without the mod so kinda know whats said.
Yeah the normal game will sometimes give an error when phone messages show up so it's not the mod. Like a1fox3 said, if you rollback it usually will fix itself. I've found that saving and restarting the game also usually works.

Reactions: Lakan

Turkeyman

Jun 15, 2017
I know you just finished up day 4 and halloween so you'll likely work on another game for now but can you give us a rough eta when you'll get around to day 5 and 6?

Thanks, ML, nice work as always.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I know you just finished up day 4 and halloween so you'll likely work on another game for now but can you give us a rough eta when you'll get around to day 5 and 6?

Thanks, ML, nice work as always.
Hm, I really need to finish the Four Elements Trainer mod since I've delayed working on that for too long and it still needs a lot done before it's finished. So I'd say about two and half weeks until I finish Chapter 3 unfortunately. :c

And thanks!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hm, I really need to finish the Four Elements Trainer mod since I've delayed working on that for too long and it still needs a lot done before it's finished. So I'd say about two and half weeks until I finish Chapter 3 unfortunately. :c

And thanks!
Will you be able to combined them when day 1-7 comes out?
I think that is what will come out next.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I use your mod for chapeter 1 everything is work fine.
That's weird because for other Android games the same type of my mods don't work. Just curious but where did you put the mod files? And I'm not sure why the chapter 2 mod wouldn't work then sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote