Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakan

Dec 25, 2018
Great work, Maim Lain, and the others here who have contributed tips and info. Very Enjoyable!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@Maim Lain
Does your mod interfere with the "Marry Tomoe" here: Tomoe.jpg Since I installed your mod I have never gotten "marry Tomoe" or "more time" options.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It worked for me with the mod installed.
Yes I just found out in the main thread that you can not take the phone to that one girl or you will lose out on the marry options at that time.

Will have to replay the game because I think the mod allows more options at the same time as taken the phone to the girl.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Does your mod interfere with the "Marry Tomoe" here: Since I installed your mod I have never gotten "marry Tomoe" or "more time" options.
No it doesn't interfere with that. If you follow the choices the mod recommends though you'll have "married" her before Day 4. The marry option on Day 4 is only if you refused to before. If you've completely neglected Tomoe though you might not get the option to marry her which might be why it doesn't show for you.

Did you play the first two days without the mod then days 3 or 4 with the mod? If so I'd recommend replaying the start of the game with the mod if you haven't and want to make sure you see all the scenes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No it doesn't interfere with that. If you follow the choices the mod recommends though you'll have "married" her before Day 4. The marry option on Day 4 is only if you refused to before. If you've completely neglected Tomoe though you might not get the option to marry her which might be why it doesn't show for you.

Did you play the first two days without the mod then days 3 or 4 with the mod? If so I'd recommend replaying the start of the game with the mod if you haven't and want to make sure you see all the scenes.
Every chance I got I was with Tomoe and this is the first time I see "marry Tomoe" we are engaged to be married but the marry her never showed up because I took the phone to the other girl.

Every option that included Tomoe I did but the marry never showed up.

The mod has been in for this new play through since day one.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Every chance I got I was with Tomoe and this is the first time I see "marry Tomoe" we are engaged to be married but the marry her never showed up because I took the phone to the other girl.

Every option that included Tomoe I did but the marry never showed up.

The mod has been in for this new play through since day one.
You don't marry her on day 4. You just agree to be engaged if you didn't already agree to be engaged during the Tomoe+Tama threesome scene. You're confused, if you've done the Tomoe+Tama threesome scene then you aren't going to miss anything on Day 4.

Since you've had the mod installed from the start of the game, if you've been choosing the highlighted choices then you haven't missed anything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You don't marry her on day 4. You just agree to be engaged if you didn't already agree to be engaged during the Tomoe+Tama threesome scene. You're confused, if you've done the Tomoe+Tama threesome scene then you aren't going to miss anything on Day 4.

Since you've had the mod installed from the start of the game, if you've been choosing the highlighted choices then you haven't missed anything.
Yes I went to take a nap and thought that was it, its the 2nd chance to get engage to her and not to marry her.
Marriage comes later.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
it's still 08:07 at honolulu so there 16 hours to go before the end of the week!
aha, Parental Love and Mythic Manor both got updated this week which I didn't expect, so I had to work on and update my mods for both of those games and also work a bit on another game, so I'm a few days behind schedule.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
aha, Parental Love and Mythic Manor both got updated this week which I didn't expect, so I had to work on and update my mods for both of those games and also work a bit on another game, so I'm a few days behind schedule.
No worries, we'll be here. :D

Reactions: Maid Lain

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
your request for a time extension has been reviewed and accepted, you now have 7 days, 13 hours and 59 minutes. thanks for using our "i don't pay so i won't complain" service, have a nice day!

nah but seriously, take all the time you want. i can't say i like waiting but i'm not the one having all those games to work on!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@Maim Lain
With chapter 3 being combined for day 5 and 6 and you posted that "Chapter 3: (in progress)" any news on this please.

Day 7 should be out today for all.

Day 1-7 combined will not come out till May.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Maim Lain
With chapter 3 being combined for day 5 and 6 and you posted that "Chapter 3: (in progress)" any news on this please.

Day 7 should be out today for all.

Day 1-7 combined will not come out till May.
I'm working on chapter 3 this very moment aha. Unfortunately I need to spend time updating my Harem Hotel mod today since that game got updated, and then Sisterly Lust is getting updated soon and I'm going to need to spend time updating my mod for that game as well.

So new game updates keep preventing me from spending time on this mod and did last week too lol. idk when i'm going to be finished, but I think Day 7 was delayed and isn't going to release today though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote