Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2018
in chapter 2 I was getting errors for the cell phone conversations I don't know if it was from thw mod or the original game. but it would say "[girls name]1 is undefined". I can try to get a screenshot but it's difficult to do because of having to shuffle files back and forth to my phone to post them lol

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've added the Chapter 3 mod and Christmas Special mods to the thread.

The Chapter 3 mod only has Day 5 at moment since it's been taking me a while to finish Day 6 & 7. Day 5 didn't really have any routes or things that you're locked out of like the first few days. Since the phone doesn't work in Day 5 though I added the messages to the game so that you can actually read the phone conversations instead of missing them.

The Christmas mod doesn't have any choices highlighted or a scene gallery since it's completely different than the Halloween Special and the entire special is basically a scene gallery. So the mod just adds the better text box, fonts, automatically enables the patch and stuff, so you should still use it but if you've already played the Christmas special then there isn't any reason to replay it with the mod.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Chapter 3 won't start, says it can't load Lain_Gallery.rpyc. This is the updated one.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
On the 7th page I posted an error from when I tried using the walkthrough mod that made the game unplayable.
That error is from the game not the mod, if I remember correctly you can stop the error by starting chapter 2, ignoring the error then create a new save during chapter 2 and loading the new save.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
That error is from the game not the mod, if I remember correctly you can stop the error by starting chapter 2, ignoring the error then create a new save during chapter 2 and loading the new save.
I'll definitely have to give that a try thanks.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is the special surprise gonna come before or after the complete Chapter 3?
I think I might have it finished tomorrow. BlueCat said he'd send me the rest of the files for it tomorrow when he isn't busy, so hopefully when I wake up tomorrow he'll have already sent them since different timezones.

We're still discussing how exactly we want to release/upload it though.

I'm taking a break from working on the Chapter 3 mod though, if you haven't finished Chapter 3 yet and want to I'd recommend just playing it without the mod and using the flowchart since idk when I'll finish the mod.

Reactions: aordd69 and Perfidy
May 14, 2018
I think I might have it finished tomorrow. BlueCat said he'd send me the rest of the files for it tomorrow when he isn't busy, so hopefully when I wake up tomorrow he'll have already sent them since different timezones.

We're still discussing how exactly we want to release/upload it though.

I'm taking a break from working on the Chapter 3 mod though, if you haven't finished Chapter 3 yet and want to I'd recommend just playing it without the mod and using the flowchart since idk when I'll finish the mod.
Looking forward to it, then!

And ah, that's a shame - gonna pick it back up in the foreseeable future, or gonna be a longer break?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote