Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Ok what do I need to know about installing this as a new game. Do I download each chapter then overwrite the older chapter or is it different folders for each chapter? Also what is the Dark Mind Option?

Thanks
Day 7 will be released in 2 days and will be part of Chapter 3, so you should probably wait to download that chapter. Dark Mind is a single patch that can be pasted in the "game" folder for both Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 to unlock incest content, while Chapter 1 uses a code to unlock it.

Dec 15, 2017
So this has probably already been answered, but how does the Ecchi counter work and does it really impact the game? I assumed a higher score means you are more perverted and a lower score less, but it keeps fluctuating and I am not really sure of its purpose because it does seem like it has a mind of its own. To help, I am currently in Day 3. I will say, if it doesn't really mean much, I do like the little Neko doing poses, so I am cool if it is just a neat little background thing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So this has probably already been answered, but how does the Ecchi counter work and does it really impact the game? I assumed a higher score means you are more perverted and a lower score less, but it keeps fluctuating and I am not really sure of its purpose because it does seem like it has a mind of its own. To help, I am currently in Day 3. I will say, if it doesn't really mean much, I do like the little Neko doing poses, so I am cool if it is just a neat little background thing.
Its only there for players to ask question about it.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Day 7 will be released in 2 days and will be part of Chapter 3, so you should probably wait to download that chapter. Dark Mind is a single patch that can be pasted in the "game" folder for both Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 to unlock incest content, while Chapter 1 uses a code to unlock it.
*bounce bounce* This is one of the handful of games I eagerly wait for an update on. Hits just about all my jams. Lemme get my harem pregs and we're gold....and mebbe some waterworks for icing.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Not sure if it's by design, but it stopped working for me with Chapter 3 so I turned it off in the settings.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I hate when devs separate the game into chapters, but well, at least is HQ game.
I hate it too, DfD was horrible and some others too but with Ecchi Sensei I have no problem at all. Even less that 1st week release will be out in the middle of May or so and it will probably be a thing that will keep happening. It will be even faster, since Day 1 and 2 (if i remember correctly from the voting - option 3 ...) will be almost completely reworked, as in stuff will be redone. Since Day 1 and 2 when it comes to text is meh... blah blah I go to bathroom and i don't wanna type anymore. Not like there is more to type.

Reactions: Noneless

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Think I’m losing it last week was posted release date was the 19th oh well guess I can wait

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Obviously some good shit your missing out bra and 2 weeks ago said the 19th
no idea, don't care, stuff happens. All i know for some time its been as what i typed earlier.

Not sure why would you ever call a stranger "bra". :whistle:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
no idea, don't care, stuff happens. All i know for some time its been as what i typed earlier.

Not sure why would you ever call a stranger "bra". :whistle:
'Bra' is the least strange thing I’ve heard someone call another person move to New York you will have fun :cool: and as for the game was the 19th just glad pirate San or whoever crap will release it here when it’s available ;)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
'Bra' is the least strange thing I’ve heard someone call another person move to New York you will have fun :cool: and as for the game was the 19th just glad pirate San or whoever crap will release it here when it’s available ;)
Probably a bit of a stretch, but when you consider that a "bra" is something that likes to snuggle titties...;)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Probably a bit of a stretch, but when you consider that a "bra" is something that likes to snuggle titties...;)
Lol it’s a variation of bro but good point too gotta keep my slang to a minimum for the normies but tyvm for pointing that out for me (No sarcasm intended)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Lol it’s a variation of bro but good point too gotta keep my slang to a minimum for the normies but tyvm for pointing that out for me (No sarcasm intended)
NP. I live in a predominately black neighborhood, so I've heard the slang many times. I just love the reaction from people who've called me that and point out "alternative" meanings to the word.

Reactions: blahblah25
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes