Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Will you all stop whining, seriously take a chill pill, do some bat-meditation or just take your mind off ES for some time.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
But she still has eyes right? We're not going to knock off that wrap during sex and find empty sockets staring back right? Eye color is for other people to identify her and would still be listed if she's blind.
Then how is 'No' better? N/A on eye colour wouldn't mean she has empty eye sockets, why the hell would that be the logical conclusion? o_O

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
1.) more amusing
2.) after playing day 8+9 you maybe understand why there is "No" and "Dangerous" but for now let me explain it a little bit.

I am the dev. but i am NOT the person who wrote the ID cards like they are. That was someone in the game. That info + the info that the school is a bit special (beta program, new school system, no real structures and discpliple etc. and). A small amount of employees are the reason why the students from the disciplinary committee created the ID cards.
So... more words need? ^^

When Saki writes satanic signs on the wall, you can be pretty sure bluecat isn't writing satanic signs at wall. It is just Saki.
Every single girl in the game has a own unique personality and maybe the girl(s) who made the id cards thought "oh funny, let's call tomoe's eyes "dangerous" because she is fucking dangerous and scares me!"

and...

"Haha, the blind masae, I wonder what eyecolor she has? Meh, not interested to check out the files. I just write "No" because she probably has no eyes. Dunno. This is so boring. Hope lunchtime comes soon"

klaxxxon

Sep 14, 2018
1.) more amusing
2.) after playing day 8+9 you maybe understand why there is "No" and "Dangerous" but for now let me explain it a little bit.

I am the dev. but i am NOT the person who wrote the ID cards like they are. That was someone in the game. That info + the info that the school is a bit special (beta program, new school system, no real structures and discpliple etc. and). A small amount of employees are the reason why the students from the disciplinary committee created the ID cards.

When Saki writes satanic signs on the wall, you can be pretty sure bluecat isn't writing satanic signs at wall. It is just Saki.
Every single girl in the game has a own unique personality and maybe the girl(s) who made the id cards thought "oh funny, let's call tomoe's eyes "dangerous" because she is fucking dangerous and scares me!"

and...

"Haha, the blind masae, I wonder what eyecolor she has? Meh, not interested to check out the files. I just write "No" because she probably has no eyes. Dunno. This is so boring. Hope lunchtime comes soon"
This level of thoughtfulness is why you're one of just three games I financially support, and why I'm so one hundred percent ready for Day 7 to drop <3

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Bluecat in a post #3357 in this thread basically admits that there are multiply people living inside him, he either ate them all or he is channelling them or, or he is just trying to ask for help. Somebody call the closest asylum!

:poop::alien:
EFB grows stronger inside blue, hopefully it will take full control!
:devilish::poop:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
1.) more amusing

and...

Yup yup I gotcha, written by students. Makes sense now. :)

Moltn

May 4, 2017
1.) more amusing

and...

Satanic signs? Where do I sign up at? We shall raise the living dead! :LOL:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Normally I am a patient person, now I have to deal with my impatience...
Probably because I dislike releases at the end of weekends so I have to play in the upcoming week...
If a game achieves to get me to such a state, it has to be very good ;)

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes