Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Hey. Those models aren't looking bad at all. Are they custom or taken from somewhere? They certainly ain't Daz.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
What is "Daz" ?
The female and male characters are made in-game through the game Playhome. everything else is made by someone or by Bluecat, i know, at least i think so. He or She used Sketchup > Unity (certain version), uses Unity to make assets and then they go into PH. since PH uses Unity... blah blah, i probably remember this incorrectly, so you can ignore this @Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Hahaha, yeah I kinda got it. So the characters come from this Playhome game. That's all I wanted to know.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Im having problems installing the patch... It asks for a cheat code.. what is the cheat code?

it works on an especific version only? i never played this one, so im going from the begining.

some1 help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Im having problems installing the patch... It asks for a cheat code.. what is the cheat code?

it works on an especific version only? i never played this one, so im going from the begining.

some1 help
Under the spoiler for chapter 1 it says this:
"""Enter the cheat code "F95Zone" to enable the Dark Mind patch. """

You can also get the mod and it will do it for you.

Reactions: CassidyPRO

Jugherknot

Jan 24, 2019
Uh is there a way to bring back the menu on android? I was returning to the game but when i started i cant find the options that are usually at the bottom of the screen.

I can progress through, but i cant save, load, nor can i turn on dark mind.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Did someone leak the beta normally or did we have to wait for the final version?
Or in other words: May I go to sleep soon or do I have to stay awake :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Did someone leak the beta normally or did we have to wait for the final version?
Or in other words: May I go to sleep soon or do I have to stay awake :D
you could always go here and request it if you want to.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
does anyone know what time the betas being released today? i cant find it on the discord
It's best you wait for the full release version, the beta one tends to contains more bugs, errors and missing or incomplete scenes/text.

Moltn

May 4, 2017
For me, I need more Tomoe, Mika and an unpopular opinion, Crazy Nurse.
To be honest I'd take anybody rather the current wife in game. She's not to my liking sadly. Younger version looks better than the older version. It is what it is I guess.

Reactions: Zmeu
4.10 star(s) 144 Votes