SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
Are there any other games like this? Tons of content with no stupid grinding for five hours only to watch one short scene.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
Are there any other games like this? Tons of content with no stupid grinding for five hours only to watch one short scene.
I don't think you will find a game with that amount of content. The content added in the D7 beta(alpha content not counted in) has a longer playtime than the complete monthly release of a lot of other games.

D7 is the best one so far (imo)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! I can't play chapter 2, I followed the inscruction (lauch a save after day 2 decisions) but I have SO MUCH errors I can "Ignore" to see some scene but it's really annoying... any tips :-/ ?

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Hey ! I can't play chapter 2, I followed the inscruction (lauch a save after day 2 decisions) but I have SO MUCH errors I can "Ignore" to see some scene but it's really annoying... any tips :-/ ?
when you start a new chap save imediatly after start and restart the game loading your newly made savegame and that should prevent those errors.

Moltn

May 4, 2017
I don't think you will find a game with that amount of content. The content added in the D7 beta(alpha content not counted in) has a longer playtime than the complete monthly release of a lot of other games.

D7 is the best one so far (imo)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah hell.. Not another scene where you gotta hopelessly carry another tranced/drugged/sleeping victim around again. Who will ever save us from carrying these poor victims? (Probably our bed. ;)) :LOL:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Ah hell.. Not another scene where you gotta hopelessly carry another tranced/drugged/sleeping victim around again. Who will ever save us from carrying these poor victims? (Probably our bed. ;)) :LOL:
the reason why he like that so much is cause its his debut girl.. A HOBO !!!! Kasumi, my daughter is better * triggered *

Reactions: HoboCop86

Moltn

May 4, 2017
the reason why he like that so much is cause its his debut girl.. A HOBO !!!! Kasumi, my daughter is better * triggered *
..wot? A hobo? Also.. Your daughter? :unsure: Are you saying that you're in the game as well? Are you a random extra or going to be a sex object for the MC? :LOL: Only thing you have done was left me with questions. :confused:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
should i play now or wait for full release ?
There is a hell of a lot of content and day 7 will be out this month so if I was you I would go ahead and play it.

Dev say there will be 365 days in the game and right now its been 2 with 2 days and the last 4 will be single days but he said sometimes it will be a full week and several days on some updates.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
..wot? A hobo? Also.. Your daughter? :unsure: Are you saying that you're in the game as well? Are you a random extra or going to be a sex object for the MC? :LOL: Only thing you have done was left me with questions. :confused:
I call my creation my daughter * triggered * The hobo is his character, Kasumi is mine.. Michiko is a t7 .. Ilyia a t8 arisa a t8 akina a t8 DJane a t8 and many others..

Moltn

May 4, 2017
I call my creation my daughter * triggered * The hobo is his character, Kasumi is mine.. Michiko is a t7 .. Ilyia a t8 arisa a t8 akina a t8 DJane a t8 and many others..
I'm just going to nod my head and say 'yes' but in a confused way. Nice models though.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
This is a bit off topic, but I'm kinds confused why the discord is listed. You literally can't do anything unless you are a patron but whatever I suppose.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
This is a bit off topic, but I'm kinds confused why the discord is listed. You literally can't do anything unless you are a patron but whatever I suppose.
You just need to say something then you will be given member role to chat, say hi or something :)
esdiscord.png

Reactions: a1fox3
4.10 star(s) 144 Votes