TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
My intention as I created Ecchi Sensei was simple: A combination between japanese and western visual novels.
You mean a combination between weebish and western. But hey, nothing wrong about that. I sometimes run out of my apartment with a waffle toast in my mouth without any reasons, since I drive with a car.

Mab's Thrall22

Dec 15, 2017
I'm as anxious as everyone to play some new content, but I am happy the dev is taking the time to fix the game.

It seems as if 30-40% of comments in this thread are about errors. The game is broken.

If is going to take someone multiple months just to fix all the errors and have a stable code base. You have to make that decision. Especially when you are only 1/52 through your planned content. Otherwise you will have a mess on your hands that will take extra time every single update troubleshooting.

Blue cat put out 7 large episodes and multiple specials in 9 months. For some devs that is 2 years worth of content. Once this is finished, I am sure the new content will come quickly.
Yep, and him and his team are also building strong foundations regarding the script as well. Foundations that will carry on into the future development of the game. And this not just me saying this, Blue posted this in his weekly status updates for us supporters on Patreon. This is exciting for me, because these foundations will only benefit everyone in the long run.

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Preferences->Start new game
Thank you so much! I tried a few things and nothing worked and looking at several pages in the past, I just couldn't find anything to resolve this. Plus the front page on day 2 tab list instructions that load a page with no directions. You made my day. ^^

molitar

Sep 22, 2016
Yeah he mentioned about making at least day 1 and 2 into a single release.. hopefully he would go full 7 days.. Wonder when he plans to do this as I been holding back on playing it until then.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Hope soon there will be version without bugs and what would be even better if it would be all released days in one!
Yeah he mentioned about making at least day 1 and 2 into a single release.. hopefully he would go full 7 days.. Wonder when he plans to do this as I been holding back on playing it until then.
In the last few months this thread had the topic about the first week release... (week = 7 days)
It should be released next month.

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
Why is chapter 3 Days 5, 6, and 7 riddled with so many bugs I can't even play cause the game just gives me a error

Reactions: A.HK

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have a save file for Day 7 I can use? My save files are not transferring and I keep getting "an exception has occurred" error when I try and hit the phone or at random times.

Last edited:
Reactions: k8taponnyn

botc76

Oct 23, 2016
Why is chapter 3 Days 5, 6, and 7 riddled with so many bugs I can't even play cause the game just gives me a error

Well, I've been using my old savegames continously since day 1 and 2 and I had no problems at all playing through the last 3 days.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Are you following the instructions for switching to a new chapter?
You have to open a save, then save, then close the game, then open the game and continue.

AsaTyr

May 24, 2018
anyway to disable the phone? i can´t get past an error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 29, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 63, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

even if i press "ignore" its just roundup in a nother line of Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc

i passed till i found this yamamato-sensei sleeping in the office. then the phone rings and bang. errors till crash.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
anyway to disable the phone? i can´t get past an error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 29, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 63, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

even if i press "ignore" its just roundup in a nother line of Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc

i passed till i found this yamamato-sensei sleeping in the office. then the phone rings and bang. errors till crash.
Search is your friend - it's top right! :)

4.50 star(s) 63 Votes