xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I read everything and still don't understand when it's gonna be completed...
It was already mentioned, in about a month. For now it's the groundwork that is being done, which has consumed the most time. Just as in the post mentioned, it is progressing and being tested and is moving to the beta phase, where often final tests and fixes should occur. After that's done, it should be released.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
Chapter 3(day 5,6,7) is giving me all types of errors. I basically can not load a save from it. I can start it and play fine, but if I save and turn it off, try to load my save, I get the errors. I ignore them and it starts from the beginning of Day 5 over and over. Any solution to this?

Apr 22, 2018
Hopefully there will be an available android port for the 1st week release of this and not just on mega link but on another links like nopy or anon file.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
its bs this is getting 3,900 a month while summer time saga is getting 50k a month.
I like Ecchi Sensei but tbh SS has original art, it's actually drawn by an artist. And this update is taking a lot of time just like SS's updates lol

Reactions: aitait07

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I just hope so many characters (and many new being added) will not dillute the game too much.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
the guys plans on making one whole year in game pass. not even persona 3 through 5 had a whole year. I would reduce the amount of content in each day to make that possible. I love this game but,I don't see him completing it.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
the guys plans on making one whole year in game pass. not even persona 3 through 5 had a whole year. I would reduce the amount of content in each day to make that possible. I love this game but,I don't see him completing it.
That does not make much sense. What does it matter how many in game days we reach? There is pretty much no difference between 10 days with 200 images each and 20 days with 100 images each. Overall makes no difference. I think that whole year thing was more of a pledge to keep working on this game for as long as possible.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I like Ecchi Sensei but tbh SS has original art, it's actually drawn by an artist. And this update is taking a lot of time just like SS's updates lol
This is not a regular update. Bluecat's usual updates are good contentwise. And it is apparent to everyone that SS makers are laughing their asses with how much money they are getting. I think the work hours are probably uncomparable. Original art does not really justify such salary (also their code is a mess and you need a fresh save for every update. Come on, with that kind of money just hire someone to fix it for you).

illjj

Apr 6, 2019
I'm a little confused about the release dates, are they dates in the first image on their patreon still accurate? June 16 for Beta and July 5 for full release. Or is it just weekly updates until they feel like they've finished week 1?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes