BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Having seen this request a lot now, I figured I'd send an email to lewdpatcher asking if they'd create a Nopy upload or post links if I upload to workshare.

Note: I don't know them and they don't know me, so I have no idea if they'll even respond.
Thank you and I appreciate that you at least tried

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Is there any other way to download dark mind patch, I hit the limit of mega downloading the base game.
If you've got an Android phone install the mega app and download through that. Don't know if you can get the app on Apple if you have that. Anyways I've never hit the limit on the Android mega app. Never really been counting but I think my record for a day is about 20gb

Reactions: baloneysammich

hulkilling

Mar 14, 2018
i m getting this error
Full traceback:
File "D:\down loads\EcchiSensei-Week1-Full\EcchiSensei-Week_1-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\down loads\EcchiSensei-Week1-Full\EcchiSensei-Week_1-market\renpy\main.py", line 303, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "D:\down loads\EcchiSensei-Week1-Full\EcchiSensei-Week_1-market\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
If you've got an Android phone install the mega app and download through that. Don't know if you can get the app on Apple if you have that. Anyways I've never hit the limit on the Android mega app. Never really been counting but I think my record for a day is about 20gb
I just use the ponydroid app. While on a VPN, I copy paste the mega link into PonyDroid, then start downloading. When Ponydroid says the limit has been reached, I pause the download, go into my vpn app and switch locations, then I restart/continue the download in ponydroid.

This will bypass the mega bandwidth limit.
Hope this helps

Reactions: Martha99

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
i m getting this error
Full traceback:
File "D:\down loads\EcchiSensei-Week1-Full\EcchiSensei-Week_1-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\down loads\EcchiSensei-Week1-Full\EcchiSensei-Week_1-market\renpy\main.py", line 303, in main
File "D:\down loads\EcchiSensei-Week1-Full\EcchiSensei-Week_1-market\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
Did you get errors when extracting?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Who is Yuki? If she's a daughter, she didn't even show up with the DM patch.
There is a serious need for a Hotfix FAQ at this point, otherwise people will keep asking the same questions over, and over, and over again. I have the Dark Mind patch installed, but Yuki (the youngest 9 yo) daughter is not mentioned but still present (waving at Kaede in the opening school scene) and the girls are all stuck at 18 yo. I have all the fetishes turned on. I need to take a second look through the options and see if there is anything I missed.

Edited: Found it. It's not enough to have the Dark Mind patch installed. You need to press Escape and click on the Dark Mind logo. Then you can actually turn it on. Once the Dark Mind option is turned to ON, the girls revert to their previous ages, and Yuki reappears. I'm not sure why Yuki had to be turned off, because there isn't anything even remotely sexual about her (at least not yet) in the storyline. Anyway, turn Dark Mind on to restore the story. It defaults to off even when installed.

Last edited:

ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
Haveing trouble extracting the game anyone else have the same problem?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Haveing trouble extracting the game anyone else have the same problem?
Downloaded the full on uploadhaven. and this now happens?
The file on uploadhaven is known to be corrupt for several hours now.

I just reported the OP, should have thought of that sooner I guess. :confused:
Someone mirrored the old broken full version instead of the latest. I've fixed it in the OP by replacing the uploadhaven single file link with a working one.

Sorry about that, and thanks baloneysammich for reporting it.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
i m getting this error
Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
Me To

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes