Palomurk

Jun 19, 2018
Hotfix, hotfix are you serious ?! Someone crowed, saying "once every three months" ko-ko-ko. More than four months have passed and a hotfix has been released. I have a suspicion that this is another trickster and a bastard who takes money. You just count how much he will release the remaining 358 days that he promised. Let's say a week in the game for 3 months, suppose(heh) he releases the second week tomorrow, so 50 weeks remain. 1 year = 4 gaming weeks; 12.5 years = 50 gaming weeks. Look forward to.

• Angry
Reactions: seamanq

Zakfiel

Nov 9, 2018
Hotfix, hotfix are you serious ?! Someone crowed, saying "once every three months" ko-ko-ko. More than four months have passed and a hotfix has been released. I have a suspicion that this is another trickster and a bastard who takes money. You just count how much he will release the remaining 358 days that he promised. Let's say a week in the game for 3 months, suppose(heh) he releases the second week tomorrow, so 50 weeks remain. 1 year = 4 gaming weeks; 12.5 years = 50 gaming weeks. Look forward to.
Yikes dude, this a reworked Week 1, gone from 3-4gb to 17gb with this update, the hotfix is just a patch right after he dropped the update

Reactions: trntwhm

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I'm getting tired of seeing of such accusation about this is just a combined of all days and blah blah blah.. If u like the game play it, if not then leave, this week 1 revamp is needed for future content such as sandbox content and etc. Get ur facts right before nagging

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
downloaded the darkmind patch... so which file do i transfer to the compressed version i am downloading

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
How to get the dark mind patch? Do u guys even read the op? It's not the first adult game u all play, why are you all acting like newborn? And how to apply it? Its clearly stated how in the dark mind link, just drag the all the things into the main file. How hard is that?

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
How to get the dark mind patch? Do u guys even read the op? It's not the first adult game u all play, why are you all acting like newborn? And how to apply it? Its clearly stated how in the dark mind link, just drag the all the things into the main file. How hard is that?
have you done it yourself?

Zakfiel

Nov 9, 2018
Take a break, message like that won't stop coming, especially on a new release. You will just kill your day/night by doing that

Premo

Oct 8, 2017
Sooo... did someone find the doorcode on Saki thoughs for entering the basement ?
Please try to use the search function in the upper right corner for this thread. Your Question was already answered at least two times.

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes