• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Ecchi Summer Vacation in Oneeshotacho [RJ399541] [Iolite]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
RJ399541.Cover.jpg
Overview:
Oneeshotacho is a town that is neither too urban nor too rural.
The main character "Boku" is a boy who lives in such a town.
The day before summer vacation begins, his best friend "Takeru" showed him a naughty movie.
He started to feel a little anxious.

Then the summer vacation started, and he was surrounded by a lot of attractive women such as
the girl next door, a gyaru, the president of the student council, his friend's mother, etc.
There are many attractive women.

What will happen to a boy who is awakening to his sexuality during his summer vacation?...

Title: おねショタ町のえっちな夏休み / Ecchi Summer Vacation in Oneeshotacho
Developer:
Store:
Genre: Male Protagonist, Mature Woman / MILF, Oneesan / Older Girl / Older Sister, Childhood Friend, Female Teacher, Slice of Life / Daily Living, Elder Girl x Younger Boy, Big Breasts

RJ399541_4.jpg RJ399541_3.jpg RJ399541_5.jpg RJ399541_6.jpg RJ399541_8.jpg

Notes: Games in this genre have a tendency to get multiple threads with OPs that might not even get updated, so I decided to preempt that by just making the thread myself before I've even finished the patch, let alone fully tested it. Anime-Sharing has raws, though the game has already received bug fixes (and will likely receive more).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As mentioned in the spoilers, I'm shelving the project for now. My work so far (a placeholder-MTL) is attached, just unzip it in the 'www' folder (you'll probably need to decrypt the game first). Everything is translated, but standing art doesn't show up during events. There might be more bugs later in the game too; I've only tested up to day 5.

Update 06.12.23: dazedanon has a ChatGPT MTL here.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
here's the Raw 130 untranslated ver.

would be cool if someone can figure out a way to translate this, the game is annoying without the ability to cheat & non of the unpackers worked for me.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2017
Before you keep working on that version, have you found any update online?
It seems that one had a couple bugs before the developer fixed them with a 4 more updates.

Sep 6, 2017
Reactions: White Bomber
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote