RPGM Complete Echidna's Angel-Love-colored cohabitation - エキドナの天使 -恋色の同棲生活- [RJ377334] [kujilab]

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
would love to see it translated based on a brief glimpse but based on that glimpse, i doubt it would be uploaded here though because of rule 7

RayBar

May 12, 2020
would love to see it translated based on a brief glimpse but based on that glimpse, i doubt it would be uploaded here though because of rule 7
Don't think rule 7 would be a problem since I have seen a lot of games here with girls of similar proportions and none of them have been removed...unless the game itself states that the girl is a minor it shouldn't matter.

for eg-the other game OP stated,the main heroine has similar proportions.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
If that girl's physique was sufficient for a Rule 7 violation, 90+% of the Japanese games on this site would be gone. And 2D games can get away with pretty much whatever they want as long as ages are never explicitly stated.

Reactions: JakeTapper

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
someone can translate at least the main choiches of everyday life ? like first tab and second.
I can't understand the difference, i always go out until 18 and get paid 25K on day 7

xad432

Modder
Jan 29, 2018
Progress Report:

Items (Including underwear): 100%
Notebook: 100%
Event descriptions/unlock: 100%
Dialogue: 10%

I'll start working on the meaty part which is the dialogue, but it isn't that much after all. Should maybe get done in a few days.

lalaiscute.jpg