[ECHO] (pc game) Ripping/Viewing In Game assets .

May 12, 2021
I know they used a HORRIBLE title.. so false positives everywhere. then again dev company was French, so it's par for the course.

How would I find out what engine it uses? It's not a Hentai/Erotica and it's not really mainstream. Just absurd beautiful level design.

I'd be intrested if I can SOMEHOW.. get my hands on the INTERIOR space and find out what was done to make it so seemless looking.

has shut down sadly.

the game is still sold on Steam.. Here is a good review (on how utter shit mechanics, gameplay and story are..)

Here is a janky site with listings of Character Replacements models (so they got data inside...)

Here are some screenshots and you can see for yourself if there is merit investigating it. These aren't rendered stills these are CURRENTLY in game. The Render distance and object quality are amazing.

ECHO inside the castle 1.png ECHO inside the castle 3.png ECHO inside the castle 2.png

How would one go about getting to the map(s)? (or even finding out how these were able to render this much in real time.) I am utterly stunned by the lighting, fluidity and details.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...] then again dev company was French,
According to their twitter account , Ultra ultra is located in Copenhagen. I'm not this good in geography, but I'm fucking sure that it's not in France ; not at all the same definition for "coffee shop" ;)

How would I find out what engine it uses?
Talking about their twitter account, there's , that tell you what you are looking for: The game engine is Unreal 4

has shut down sadly.
It's currently down actually (503 to all requests) but later when you've this king of issue, try the .

(or even finding out how these were able to render this much in real time.) I am utterly stunned by the lighting, fluidity and details.
By using the same engine that, among many others, Borderland 3 or the remake of Final Fantaisy VII.

May 12, 2021
According to their twitter account , Ultra ultra is located in Copenhagen. I'm not this good in geography, but I'm fucking sure that it's not in France ; not at all the same definition for "coffee shop" ;)
Oh, where they make the chewing tabacco... *nods* got it. Did you expect something different from something that I skimmed over from a review site? I mean I could have said Belgium and that would have been terrible.

Talking about their twitter account, there's , that tell you what you are looking for: The game engine is Unreal 4
Ahh. Twitter the place with the brain damaged blue check marks and weaponized stupidity. yeah, I try not to go there. You ARE definately braver then I am.

It's currently down actually (503 to all requests) but later when you've this king of issue, try the clicking the brave browser wayback machine aka archive.org.
Will do.

Borderland 3
yeah, I never saw anything this big in scale and detail in Borderlands 3, Borderlands series always felt like open world skybox stuff. Planets that smell like bacon and buttholes.