EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.png

Overview:
Echo Tokyo - The last remnant of humanity exists in this cyber punk city of the future.

Take control of the young woman 'Shizume' one of the cities 'Fixers' in the cyber punk city. Trying to survive from one day to the next.

Live inside a cyber punk city. Where there is no law. Choose your own way to survive in a city without law and order.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-30
Release Date: 2019-03-22
Developer: Echo Tokyo Games
Publisher: -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
VNDB:
Alternative version: Echo Tokyo
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Thanks to @superelmo for 'cleaning' the files.

9.jpg 2.png 4.png 5.png 8.png 3.png 1.png 6.png

Last edited:
May 30, 2017
@Rance H2O I think this might be a continuation or separate story in the same universe as the intro, rather than an alternate version, even though vndb says otherwise.

Also from the steam page: "The game includes female characters appearing in their underwear or in lingerie. There are also references to sex acts and some scenes include hetero and lesbian sexual activities. The game is uncensored but does not include any adult explicit scenes. The game also includes dark themes such as slavery that may disturb some."

The steam reviews are filled with complaints that there are no explicit sex scenes, just a couple of boobs here and there, so the vaginal sex and oral sex might not be appropriate, given that those tags usually require players to see the events take place. Maybe the nutaku version is different, but it doesnt have any different preview cgs or description changes.

Also a slave tag and lesbian tag might be appropriate.

The other weird thing is its developed by echo tokyo games on steam, and published by dharker (as well a dharker community manager commented that they didnt develop it), but the nutaku page lists dharker as the devs. Also its clear the dharker must have loaned whoever dev-ed the game an artist because the art style it identical. That probs happened after the intro fucking bombed.

I'll dl it and skim through it later today to confirm if no one else does it before me given my abysmally slow internet.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
@Rance H2O I think this might be a continuation or separate story in the same universe as the intro, rather than an alternate version, even though vndb says otherwise.

Also from the steam page: "The game includes female characters appearing in their underwear or in lingerie. There are also references to sex acts and some scenes include hetero and lesbian sexual activities. The game is uncensored but does not include any adult explicit scenes. The game also includes dark themes such as slavery that may disturb some."

The steam reviews are filled with complaints that there are no explicit sex scenes, just a couple of boobs here and there, so the vaginal sex and oral sex might not be appropriate, given that those tags usually require players to see the events take place. Maybe the nutaku version is different, but it doesnt have any different preview cgs or description changes.

The other weird thing is its developed by echo tokyo games on steam, and published by dharker (as well a dharker community manager commented that they didnt develop it), but the nutaku page lists dharker as the devs. Also its clear the dharker must have loaned whoever dev-ed the game an artist because the art style it identical. That probs happened after the intro fucking bombed.

I'll dl it and skim through it later today to confirm if no one else does it before me given my abysmally slow internet.
Thanks for the information. As far as I know by playing the game, there is sex but it is only described in text. So the game is "censored" in a way. As for the tags, thanks for informing. I have added the slave tag to it. The lesbian tag is already there.

To be frank, I have no clue what's the relationship between this game and the other version. So if you can provide me with more concrete info, then that would be great.

Reactions: vengefulspirit

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for the information. As far as I know by playing the game, there is sex but it is only described in text. So the game is "censored" in a way. As for the tags, thanks for informing. I have added the slave tag to it. The lesbian tag is already there.

To be frank, I have no clue what's the relationship between this game and the other version. So if you can provide me with more concrete info, then that would be great.
There isn't really much info to go off as to the relationship between the two games.
Echo Tokyo: An Intro is the first one, it appears to be a kinetic novel intended to be an introduction to a planned game universe explaining character origins and universe lore.
Echo Tokyo: Pheonix going off what little there is on nutaku it appears to be a standard choice driven vn set in the echo tokyo universe the main character is Shizume, who is also one of the characters that had an episode in the intro game.
About Echo Tokyo: Phoenix
Echo Tokyo - The last remnant of humanity exists in this cyber punk city of the future.

Take control of the young woman 'Shizume' one of the cities 'Fixers' in the cyber punk city. Trying to survive from one day to the next.

Live inside a cyber punk city. Where there is no law. Choose your own way to survive in a city without law and order.

Key Features
[*] Decisions that affect how the story unfolds.
[*] Dark twists and turns for an exciting story arc.
[*] Uncover dark and hidden truths of Echo Tokyo.
The dharker studios page just says coming soon so no help there.
I think that echo tokyo intro was more of a prequel/demo to encourage backers for kickstarter campaigns they did to fund this game and Echo Tokyo: Reaper.

dexterdx

Sep 5, 2017
Can't say I'm impressed by art quality, and after seeing it's published by Nutaku, I'm not surprised, I never saw anything decent on that site.

• Wow
Reactions: Sole and GEMPAL

Nutwood

Jan 16, 2018

From what I remember as "dharker" (back then AJTilly or however it was spelled) was in the process of releasing beach bounce and the original creator of the studio wasn't happy with things and parted ways with them. They became dharker and I am wondering if he became echo tokyo games.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
View attachment 294167

The exe gets 14 warnings under VirusTotal. Possible to get the game uploaded from another source ?
The exe is fine that is just a false positive by some crappy av engines.
exe 1 scan: -
exe 2 scan: -
Uploading from another source will not change the results, that is the default executable.
You can just replace the executable's in this download with those from Ren'py sdk and run the game with those if you want.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
The exe is fine that is just a false positive by some crappy av engines.
I've never gotten as many warnings when downloading other Renpy games from this site, and VirusTotal has always proven a reliable source to me. Plus, Bitdefender and G-Data are far from being crappy AV engines . That's all I'm saying.

After that, I thought useful to give everyone a fair heads up. It's up to them to know if it's worth taking the risk.

Uploading from another source will not change the results, that is the default executable.
You can just replace the executable's in this download with those from Ren'py sdk and run the game with those if you want.
May as well re-upload the game with the standard renpy exe then, to void any suspicion.

Reactions: Sharku

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Hey, what do I need to play the game? Say's their PY files, and I don't know what to use XD.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hey, what do I need to play the game? Say's their PY files, and I don't know what to use XD.
Are you on windows or ...? You should have a file called ET Pheonix.exe just run that
Or if you are on Mac/Linux then the OS equivalent ET Pheonix.sh or the app ET Phoenix