VN - Ren'Py - Echoes of Destiny [v0.1.2] [Purrfect-Pixel]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Lasse.9

Story 4/5: simple yet very effective and good
    Writing 2/5: way to extensive internal monologuing and narration
    Renders 5/5: best aspect of the game
    MC 1/5: in the overview he is described as: having a tough exterior, humorous, raw personality and sharp witted. This is not a fitting description. he is stupid, obnoxiously humorous(his humor is very bad imo), judgmental, thoughtless, has a stupid looking face, arrogant, a bit slow, overly horny and has a love for whining at the tiniest of inconveniences.
    Girls 2/5: so far there are two girls: one is decently likeable, and the other is extremely dislikeable.
    Choices 2/5: it's hard to say how significant the decisions are. they might cause a stat difference, but a lot of the time it seems to multiple ways of achieving the same result, making the choice insignificant.

the final score is based on my overall enjoyment, not the average of the scores above.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

aob86

i like this game about an MC that gets Isekaied into another fantasy world but keeps his original body and doesn't have any of the usual powers either (that we've seen anyway). after only two updated its added alot of lore already. i enjoyed the story so far and i like the 1(2?) LI's we've met so far.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

peuir

Pleasantly surprised! I had fun playing so far, the music and SFXs are there, the writing feels pretty natural, and the renders are of good quality.

I gave 5 stars but if I could, I would have given something closer to a 4.5 instead because I feel like the narration can sometimes be too verbose - I speculate that it may be AI enhanced, but I could very well be wrong, as the other writings such as the dialogue flows smoothly.

This game seems to only be recently released, so I hope more people gets to enjoy it!