a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I did. 7/5 experiences now and I still can't progress any further with Ellie. Everything says to be continued? Is that the end of the content?
Yes for the listed ones but there is 2 hidden ones that I don't know how to unlock but someone posted in this thread how to do it.
Just search this thread.

7/5 looks like you got them already.

CkPrime

Feb 26, 2019
Yes for the listed ones but there is 2 hidden ones that I don't know how to unlock but someone posted in this thread how to do it.
Just search this thread.

7/5 looks like you got them already.
I just kept repeating the same scene with Ellie to see if I could get further. Wow, that's really it for four chapters? How did the first one end?

angella

Jan 29, 2018
the code in the front page actually does not work for me... can anyone tell me the code of this game??? thanks

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys, is there a walkthrough ? Cause the game is bugged and I'm stuck, I cant see Zoe at the locker room anymore, but I already completed her scenes and I can't complete Megan's Story cause I need to talk to Zoe

sia47

Jul 29, 2018
Hey guys, is there a walkthrough ? Cause the game is bugged and I'm stuck, I cant see Zoe at the locker room anymore, but I already completed her scenes and I can't complete Megan's Story cause I need to talk to Zoe
i think there is no any walkthrough, but u can use game guide in your phone
if it says "TO BE CONTINUED" dont chase that char anymore
if not, follow that guide it's very straight

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
i think there is no any walkthrough, but u can use game guide in your phone
if it says "TO BE CONTINUED" dont chase that char anymore
if not, follow that guide it's very straight
It's not about that, I know what I have to do, but as I said, the game is bugged, i can't talk to Zoe anymore and I can't talk to Megan anymore, it say "you already talked to her" but on every scene, so I'm just stuck

Reactions: sia47

sia47

Jul 29, 2018
It's not about that, I know what I have to do, but as I said, the game is bugged, i can't talk to Zoe anymore and I can't talk to Megan anymore, it say "you already talked to her" but on every scene, so I'm just stuck
it's not bugged, cuz this is a loop game, for example if u talk to your mom in morning next time in morning u cant talk to her
that is for prevent repeating dialogues
u need to talk to her in different times
can u tell me where are u stuck ?

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
it's not bugged, cuz this is a loop game, for example if u talk to your mom in morning next time in morning u cant talk to her
that is for prevent repeating dialogues
u need to talk to her in different times
can u tell me where are u stuck ?
I completed the game for the previous version, but on this one, I can't go further on Megan's story...
I already completed Zoe's story, she jerked me off of bith situations, I already asked her about Megan's secret...
So, in the Megan's story, I'm told to go to the locket room and talk to Zoe, but I can't do it anymore
Oh and I tried the other sister's story, I talked to her the morning, and when she's eating and texting to her phone, I tried to talk to her, but it's bugged again, it makes me talk to Megan in the living room...

sia47

Jul 29, 2018
I completed the game for the previous version, but on this one, I can't go further on Megan's story...
I already completed Zoe's story, she jerked me off of bith situations, I already asked her about Megan's secret...
So, in the Megan's story, I'm told to go to the locket room and talk to Zoe, but I can't do it anymore
Oh and I tried the other sister's story, I talked to her the morning, and when she's eating and texting to her phone, I tried to talk to her, but it's bugged again, it makes me talk to Megan in the living room...
i think i cant help u uless u send me your last save game

Reactions: Hedwin

sia47

Jul 29, 2018
Here's my save file
dude
i think i know what is your problem
i saw your save file
actually u reached end of megan and zoe story
u can open your phone and click on re-live event, there u can see u saw all 2 megan's events and 3 zoe's events
u just didnt hear zoe's dialogue about megan's big secret
its not big deal and u cant do anything about it unless u start new game or load previous saves

sry for my eng man :D

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Nah, i know what's her secret, but thought that would be more content for her story...
And don't worry, I understood you ;)

Reactions: sia47

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the full gallery I only have page one open. How do I get page 2 and 3

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes