Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Interesting story, beautiful models. I understand that developing a game is costly, but staying every 7 min. interrupting with a screen to try to win new subscribers is extremely annoying, breaks the continuity and takes the courage of those interested in supporting them.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Interesting story, beautiful models. I understand that developing a game is costly, but staying every 7 min. interrupting with a screen to try to win new subscribers is extremely annoying, breaks the continuity and takes the courage of those interested in supporting them.
You can choose to remove the advertising. All the details are on the OP.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Just out of morbid curiosity- considering that this is a Ren'py game, can't someone just come up with a console command that unlocks both of the hidden events? Something like;
hiddenevent1 = true...or something like that?
Even if you reload a save prior to unlocking the event- you have to play all the way through to the current update... The grind really isn't worth the "Spying on Zoe" event and I have no idea what/where the second event is or what triggers it.

Also, what is the "button" for? I have been to every single location and FFWD through the entire day and that "button" has yet to appear once- at each and every location. Any thoughts/help would be appreciated.

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Well as usual Inceton does a great job at creating a game with beautiful models and lovely characters but also extremely short gameplay. Guess that means I gotta wait till like episode 8 before we finally see MC bang someone.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This game looks funny having to repeat the day i wish living with mia was using this engine too RPGM is showing its age witch makes me wonder why they scrapped the renpy version of living with mia to begin with.

Reactions: Nerdyguy31

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Well as usual Inceton does a great job at creating a game with beautiful models and lovely characters but also extremely short gameplay. Guess that means I gotta wait till like episode 8 before we finally see MC bang someone.
A fair point, that is funny, concerning and troubling.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
All this HOT shit, i'm gonna have to take a look again :love:
Updated stories: Elizabeth story (HOT!), Megan story (HOT!), Teacher story(HOT-ish

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes