yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
how do I get the bonus content when I've already gone through everything else? (all at their respective lock off points)

Oct 15, 2017
How can you up your sexual experience to 2? All my quests have reached to be continued status and I can't talk to the girls anymore but maybe I missed sth. with Ellie and Zoe?

Megan's Story - to be continued
Jessica's Story - to be continued
Elizabeth's Story - to be continued
Nicole' Story - to be continued

Zoe's Story - I can't believe Zoe jacked me off. I wonder what else could have happened if I didn't cum so quickly. To be continued.

Ellie's Story - I need to get more sexual experience in order to play the "chicken" game with Ellie.
Sexual Experience 1/5
(Currently the maximum is 2)
to be continued
I think the only point for sexual experience was given after the MC used the mouth/boobs/feet of his sleeping mother and I played the Chicken game with Ellie when the MC had 0/5.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
How can you up your sexual experience to 2? All my quests have reached to be continued status and I can't talk to the girls anymore but maybe I missed sth. with Ellie and Zoe?
Looking at the code is quite impossible.

gun with Ellie but you must have some points with Zoe.
jerk on locker with Zoe but you have an error , variable not defined
You can gain 1 point with mom but if you do this as first others two with Ellie and Zoe can't work , because there is another variable setted that block +1 for sex experience.

Better wait next release :)

Reactions: Roland Deschain

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
My sympathy to those who aren't into the rapey elements, I really do agree that it is the path of a loser to not win women over with charm. However, this shouldn't be one of those games, this MC is fucking NUTS. Day repeats itself and his only thought is using that for fucking his relatives? Granted, I would have started the game on like the hundreth repeat of the day, so you could buy that this person has been driven mad by the situation. But even so, there's no way to make this scenario realistic between the day repeating and the obsession with inseminating family members (who just reset before the sperm could reach their eggs anyway.)

So in order to embrace that crazy premise, the MC really should be insane and be taking advantage of the whole "reset" angle to grope people and do rapey shit. Otherwise it'd be a waste of the gimmick. Bring on the insanity, I say.

And no, it doesn't need a rape tag yet, the current scene fits the "sleep sex" tag better. People think the tag system is for legal definitions, like they're building a fucking court case. But it's actually in place to help define what fetishes a game has to help them find or avoid things. The system is currently a mess, whiners argue too many technicalities so many games don't actually contain any content they're labelled with.

Reactions: BigMike240
3.80 star(s) 234 Votes