Malkav

May 28, 2017
For a moment cosplay girl kinda looked like Mia. Maybe she has the same base face or something.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys till now i wait that the game grow bigger. The first time i see the game was on Ep1 so at the start.
So i think, that for a game like this i need to wait a bit and then play it. Now i think is time to try and play the game.

But after i start the game i see this: REMOVE ADS @_@ what are the ADS? Can someone explain it to me?
Also can someone tell me if there is some sex with the mother XD well surelly soon or later i see, because i try to play it now.
But any advice is really appreciate.
Thank you

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi guys till now i wait that the game grow bigger. The first time i see the game was on Ep1 so at the start.
So i think, that for a game like this i need to wait a bit and then play it. Now i think is time to try and play the game.

But after i start the game i see this: REMOVE ADS @_@ what are the ADS? Can someone explain it to me?
Also can someone tell me if there is some sex with the mother XD well surelly soon or later i see, because i try to play it now.
But any advice is really appreciate.
Thank you
There are ads in the game. There is a code on the first post to disable the ads.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
so except the part about the "free roam" not being free at all and the content you can miss and never see again (in a time repeat game) is the game actualy nice ? renders seem interesting, but reading some comment got me doubting ... quite a lot (and remembering some buged and realy linear game from the same group did not help) by the way is the mc the "same" as in other game from inceton ? a kid (oh no text a the beginning say he's 18 sorry ...) of 1,20m with a pony dick going around blackmailling the widow and the orphan ? (not that it really bug me can be fun from time to time ... to time ... to time ... to ... T_T )

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Strangely the re-live option with Elizabeth doesn't extend to the intercourse part.
Also I can't seem to get to the last part with Zoe, touching boobs and whatnot :unsure:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There are ads in the game. There is a code on the first post to disable the ads.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol Yeah i know that on page 1 there is the code from remove the ads.
I just wanna know what is an ADS. Is some sort of game block? I mean without the code we cant play the game?

Elizabeth.... so damn f***ing hot scene ever I seen (y)(y) best art (y)best animation (y)
Yeah pretty hot, the only sad thing is just... to short! I understant that is just the first time. Surely the second time will be much longer i hope.
One of the things that worries me most is... how much you can really do in a single day? Above all, knowing that the next day, none of them remember anything. And this is very sad/frustrated. The only one who will actually remember everything, will be the last one, with which he will stand, when time will run again.

Was much better if the mc uncover how he can loop the days and use it whenever he need?
I mean let the day continue and when something bad happen, use the loop day to restore the bad thing?

Something like... MC try to fuck his sister, but we use the wrong choice and she become mad at us. So we use the loop day to try another choice and win over her. After we win, restore the day and continue to another day. And so on.
Play the same day over and over i think is fun at the start. But how you can really go in deep with someone with just one day?

This worries me. What do your all think about the loop day?

JohnDavise

Jan 14, 2019
Ok, this is really dumb, but I can't get past the first locker room talk with Zoe. I keep going in to talk to her, and I can't get any new dialogue or anything. Is there something else I have to unlock/do?

D3licious

Oct 20, 2017
First time checking this out. Glad I did, It seems to start a little slow with the first couple repeating days, but picks up the pace quick once you get into free mode. Keep it up!

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
lol Yeah i know that on page 1 there is the code from remove the ads.
I just wanna know what is an ADS. Is some sort of game block? I mean without the code we cant play the game?

Yeah pretty hot, the only sad thing is just... to short! I understant that is just the first time. Surely the second time will be much longer i hope.
One of the things that worries me most is... how much you can really do in a single day? Above all, knowing that the next day, none of them remember anything. And this is very sad/frustrated. The only one who will actually remember everything, will be the last one, with which he will stand, when time will run again.

Was much better if the mc uncover how he can loop the days and use it whenever he need?
I mean let the day continue and when something bad happen, use the loop day to restore the bad thing?

Something like... MC try to fuck his sister, but we use the wrong choice and she become mad at us. So we use the loop day to try another choice and win over her. After we win, restore the day and continue to another day. And so on.
Play the same day over and over i think is fun at the start. But how you can really go in deep with someone with just one day?

This worries me. What do your all think about the loop day?
sorry my bad eng..
I don't think so.
try it to flashback. where the mc tries to win the lottery in four days. I feel the mc has the ability to repeat the time as he wishes.
in this chapter (quest mission), the mc trying to seduce all girl in one day before going to the next mission. (wait until updated)

Ok, this is really dumb, but I can't get past the first locker room talk with Zoe. I keep going in to talk to her, and I can't get any new dialogue or anything. Is there something else I have to unlock/do?
in the morning after you wake up from your sleep, before you leave the your room, you have to pick up the phone from zoe. after that, meet zoe in the school before/after classroom.
phone location, search in the table on your room.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
this gmae is not worth playing you get a adbreak everytime after some minutes when you are not support him on patreon so not worth it ti play

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes