goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
yeah no there are much more games who are finished who have a better story and scenes
Granted, but that's not what you were saying earlier. You were saying it wasn't worth playing because it had ads.

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
Finally gotten round to playing this since it is at EPS 5. Been on my radar for a while now.

I must say that I am pleasantly surprise. This is actually pretty good. Nice renders, good pacing for sexy content.

On the down side, content is a little on the short side for a game at EPS 5. Town map looks like a kid drawing. =p

A 4/5 for me.

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
Giggling at how he kept missing the point of your messages.... hahaha...

gonna try from scratch instead of loading a save to get bonus content.

D

Deleted member 42

I can't be the only one with this problem, when I continue on towards Megan's story and talk to her about her "big secret", there is no actual conversation to continue on in the morning. Am I doing something wrong orrrrr???? I know I'm supposed to talk to her in the school in the morning.
I got the same bug on my save i already talked to Megan about her "big secret" and now i think it's on a loop, game keeps telling me do talk to her which i already did

Malicee

Mar 4, 2018
I got the same bug on my save i already talked to Megan about her "big secret" and now i think it's on a loop, game keeps telling me do talk to her which i already did
I just made a new game and completed her story

yugioh1983

Jul 10, 2017
Ok, this is really dumb, but I can't get past the first locker room talk with Zoe. I keep going in to talk to her, and I can't get any new dialogue or anything. Is there something else I have to unlock/do?
in the morning when you wake up answer the phone on your desk.

gillberg1997

Aug 20, 2018
how is this game coming along ?

can someone brief me on overall progress ?
I'm curious as well. I hadn't played this in a few months but enjoyed this last update a lot. I think the story and animations are solid. It's got a good sense of humor. Really enjoy the "groundhog day" angle too.

If I'm not mistaken, the dev is juggling two games at once. Does anyone who's been following it for long know what the update schedule usually looks like? Once a month? Longer? Random?

Thanks in advance :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm curious as well. I hadn't played this in a few months but enjoyed this last update a lot. I think the story and animations are solid. It's got a good sense of humor. Really enjoy the "groundhog day" angle too.

If I'm not mistaken, the dev is juggling two games at once. Does anyone who's been following it for long know what the update schedule usually looks like? Once a month? Longer? Random?

Thanks in advance :)
If you look at the first post in this thread, you can see that the last update was just over two weeks ago, I don't think we'll be seeing another one for a few weeks yet. :)

Reactions: gillberg1997

gillberg1997

Aug 20, 2018
If you look at the first post in this thread, you can see that the last update was just over two weeks ago, I don't think we'll be seeing another one for a few weeks yet. :)
Thanks! (y) I've always appreciated how the OP posts will have the date of the last update for a game, but there's no way of knowing how long it's been before that most recent update. There's a good portion of devs that only update once every few months. If that. Good to know Inceton is more consistent.

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes