fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys, i don't mean to be hasty

but i just wanna ask how many episodes are planned in total for the game ?

or has the dev ever hinted about how long this game is supposed to be, leading up to the final version ?

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Console command for two hidden events.

If you have the missed the "hidden events" at the first time, you need to play the game again to get them. However I have found the console command to unlock 2 of them. it unlocks the events and you can access them on your phone. But if you sleep then zoe's event get disappeared. If you use this command I will suggest to make a different save to avoid future errors.

spyed_on_zoe = 1
spy_meg_morn_show = 1

But first you need to unlock the console mode using UnRen.bat. Here's how to do it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v0-4-extras-astaros3d.19939/page-67#post-1797662

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
So I've played the Living with Mia game before a bit, and I just wanna say that in my opinion, this game seems like a better choice for him to continue on. Living with Mia is okay I guess, but this game has great potential and is just better. Model-wise, maybe story-wise, and I feel like he should continue working on this more than Living with Mia.

CAPITOL

Oct 19, 2017
Graphics is really nice, lacks content but the story is good and characters is very good.

Surajan

Feb 5, 2018
A game with a normal and real-life dialogue! Not this bro-kun impregnate me UwU bullshit
The story is also interesting and fresh
AND the renders and animations are good quality
(and a personal plus, it's finally not a VN)

Can't wait to see how this game develops

Reactions: IncetonGames
3.80 star(s) 234 Votes