armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What are these impages then?
.....\EchoesOfLust-Episode_6-pc\game\images\bg\Cheat\ep1

They also have the ep2 and ep3 as well
You get all images you are asking for during some of the scenes.Just look for that red spot on the top right corner.When you see it click on it and voila-x-ray.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
July 11, 2020

WARNING!!!!!!!
Now that our resourceful leaders have merged the two parts of this game together into this original thread, I felt it my obligation to make sure everyone understands that the walkthrough posted below along with the save files applies to part one of this game only. I ran through the new update and decided at this time that I would not post a walkthrough for the current release, since said release is pretty much a click through in my opinion. That being said, I will post a second, separate walkthrough here in this same post for the new release (part two) when it becomes appropriate to do so. Until then---ENJOY!

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here!

TiggerYou

March 11, 2020

Updated Walkthrough with Save Files!

The save files correspond to the green highlighted labels placed throughout the walkthrough. The individual zip files attached below correspond to the individual save pages Ren'Py utilizes in its game structure - every Ren'Py save page consisting of six save panels - 1 thru 3 across the top, 4 thru 6 along the bottom. Follow the instructions in the beginning of the walkthrough to place the files in your game if you so choose to use them. Hope the walkthrough is clear enough in its explanation on how to place the save files in your game.

Best of Luck!!!!

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here.

Tiggeryou

Walkthrough and save files for Echoes of Lust S1E9 Downloads Below

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Is there a resolving of Zoe girl locker scene in this version? I have all the same content every time mc talk with her...is it me or a bug or I should have enormous patience....?

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
1. when visiting Zoe in the locker room for the first time -> wait 30 sec until the option to spy on her appears
2. the next morning after Zoe told you about Megan's incestuous dreams -> select Megan's room and wait 30 sec until the option to spy on her appears
3. after touching Zoe's boobs and leaving the locker room -> select the locker room again and wait 30 sec until a new option appears
4. after finishing mom's storyline -> flush the toilet in the bathroom
how to flush the toilet? i have nothing to click, is this the event to trigger to mom's handjob?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
how to flush the toilet? i have nothing to click, is this the event to trigger to mom's handjob?
Finish all the storylines before flushing becomes available, it might not trigger unless you reach a certain point with Jessica and/or Megan

Reactions: rototo

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I made a very little and very simple patch for this game to remove a little annoyance. Either the name of the patch or the source code in the spoiler should give you an idea what it does ;).
Inceton actually had a pretty great idea creating that annoying feature, it's just that the first time you meet it in the game is a bit too annoying...
A 5 or 7 second delay instead of 20 would have made a big difference, IMHO

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Setec Astronomy patch won't fuck up the game in any way and can be removed by simply deleting a file named Setec_Astronomy.rpyc from the "game" subfolder.

You can add the patch by extracting attached archive into the root folder of the game (where the game launcher exe file is).

Last edited:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just finished ep 1-6. Interesting concept to say the least. Very easy if you just read the text and check the progress for each character. Nice touch with the auto complete to reduce the amount of grind by the dev. Nice touch. Similar to a time loop except you really don't have to change days. Never saw Groundhogs Day but when I started playing I knew this was fashioned after the movie. Have to watch it for a while.

Reactions: Pargees

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Guys...this game is pretty straight forward, it's not that difficult if you follow the text (what is being said by the characters, along with the narration) and use the phone icon on the top left of the screen once you get to the free roaming part of the game, between the three, all the clues are there for you. The only chance you have of missed opportunity are the hidden scenes, which as best I can tell are a one time only event except for maybe the fourth event, but I only say that because this update pretty much ends with that event, so depending on the developer and the next update, may chose to have that event turn off as well. So the point being: if you are merely clicking through this game in order to speed it along just so you can get to the lewd scenes, then it would be comparable to driving your car with your eyes closed and wondering why you can't make it to your final destination.

I've been trying to write a walkthrough for this game to help those who would wish such a thing. If I ever get it done, I'll post it here. It may take a little while to accomplish such a feat based on how busy I've been lately.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou
TY
Here's a PDF file of yours

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
TY
Here's a PDF file of yours
Thanks for the PDF
I would have created the PDF myself but my antivirus decided that the freeware I had was an infection and "voila" no more PDF software. I'd like to find another freeware but haven't found one as yet. If anyone knows where I can download one I'd appreciate the heads up.

P.S. I just took a copy of your PDF and placed it next to the original text file I created in the post above so they'd be together and easier for selection should anyone choose one over the other.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for the PDF
I would have created the PDF myself but my antivirus decided that the freeware I had was an infection and "voila" no more PDF software. I'd like to find another freeware but haven't found one as yet. If anyone knows where I can download one I'd appreciate the heads up.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou
Hmm, you could get which got an integrated "Export to pdf" function...

Reactions: TiggerYou

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
You know what the kicker is? just about exactly the same you can find a few pages back in another post. I guess some just need it dished up right in their face :p
Honestly I read pages and pages of people asking for this information and just figured it would cut down on some of the spam in the thread which seems to aggravate a lot of the other posters spamming in the thread. And thus would be a reduction of spam in the thread.

But yeah if the game itself gives absolutey 0 clues that hidden scenes are in the game or even how they may possibly be found then yes, some people may need to have it dished up to them.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for the PDF

P.S. I just took a copy of your PDF and placed it next to the original text file I created in the post above so they'd be together and easier for selection should anyone choose one over the other.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou
is a very good pdf creator and editor.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
is a very good pdf creator and editor.
Thanks @WICKEDp4th This software looks more like the one I originally had before it was vaporized by my antivirus. If I am correct this one looks like it simulates a printer port which is what my original one did so it worked with all my office software.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks @WICKEDp4th This software looks more like the one I originally had before it was vaporized by my antivirus. If I am correct this one looks like it simulates a printer port which is what my original one did so it worked with all my office software.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou
Yes, it does, you can print to pdf file.

3.80 star(s) 233 Votes