Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
I think my game has bugged... I've got all scenes except for one each for megan and jessica, with the Jessica hint saying to go with the megan route for now. BUT, the megan route tells me to go and speak to zoe again, which I can't do because the game wont let me enter the changing room (also can't interact with megan at any time)

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I think my game has bugged... I've got all scenes except for one each for megan and jessica, with the Jessica hint saying to go with the megan route for now. BUT, the megan route tells me to go and speak to zoe again, which I can't do because the game wont let me enter the changing room (also can't interact with megan at any time)
You forgot to pick up the phone in the morning, it changes things.

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
You forgot to pick up the phone in the morning, it changes things.
I've tried doing that as well, still hasn't done anything. I've seen the scene with Zoe licking if that's what you're talking about. Whether I pick up the phone or not, I'm not able to interact with Megan or enter the locker room at all.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I've tried doing that as well, still hasn't done anything. I've seen the scene with Zoe licking if that's what you're talking about. Whether I pick up the phone or not, I'm not able to interact with Megan or enter the locker room at all.
Upload your save here, I'll check it out. You're probably missing something so obvious I can't think of it.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Here you go, thanks for helping out
You're at the very beginning of the Megan quest but you already finished the Nicole storyline. This seems to have softlocked your game since you need Nicole to get into the locker room.

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
You're at the very beginning of the Megan quest but you already finished the Nicole storyline. This seems to have softlocked your game since you need Nicole to get into the locker room.
I'd guessed I'd softlocked it somehow. Thanks for confirming it though. I'm guessing the only other choice is to restart? As I don't make savestates...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I'd guessed I'd softlocked it somehow. Thanks for confirming it though. I'm guessing the only other choice is to restart? As I don't make savestates...
I've checked again and noticed that I was wrong. It's not Nicole's quest that softlocked your game but the Zoe quest. You tampered with it and are already on level 4, the scene after entering the locker room is level 1 and thus you broke the game.

Answer Zoe's call in the morning and then type

zoe_quest = 0

into the console to fix it. Bear in mind that it may be temporary as you may have altered more variables.

Chad69420

Mar 14, 2019
Does the current link include episode 6, or is it only up to 5? I know it says EP 1-6 in title, but I just wanted to be sure

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes