EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
You take control of a guy living with three beautiful women. You live a pretty ordinary life... You go to school, do your chores, study for college, play games, watch TV. And then, the same day starts repeating and repeating, and... repeating. So suddenly your life isn't so ordinary anymore...​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-06
Release Date: 2024-03-04
Aliases: Lust Theory/EchoesOfLust
Developer: Inceton - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 3 - Episode 2 + Season 1+2 Final
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Incest Patch:

Developer Notes:

Unlock Extra Content:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Season 2 Final (v2.0.0) Steam Build
Season 1 + Christmas Event
Bonus Renders/Wallpapers
Extras: CHEAT MOD* - VIDEO MOD*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

tumblr_pijl5m998Z1x7pzoso2_1280.jpg ep1_26_what.jpg tumblr_pijl5m998Z1x7pzoso3_1280.jpg tumblr_pijlqtTNrY1x7pzoso1_1280.jpg ep1_59_you.jpg ep1_132_what.jpg ep1_143_yeah.jpg
ep1_144_what.jpg ep3_193_gulp.jpg 740621_cn_bonus_img_1.jpg 740626_cn_bonus_img_27.jpg 740627_e11i26_full.jpg 740629_e11i98_full.jpg 740630_e11i752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Wait. So again this company goes and starts a second game before finishing the current one.

First they had My sister Mia and corrupting Jennifer. Then they gave up on Jennifer and gave it to a different studio to focus on Mia. But now they are again starting a second project before finishing Mia.

Do I remember correctly?

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Wait. So again this company goes and starts a second game before finishing the current one.

First they had My sister Mia and corrupting Jennifer. Then they gave up on Jennifer and gave it to a different studio to focus on Mia. But now they are again starting a second project before finishing Mia.

Do I remember correctly?
I haven't tried the other two since they aren't Ren'Py, so hopefully they keep up with this one! I've wanted to try the other two you mentioned.

Reactions: gurungrock1111

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Renders and models look good, especially the girl in red dress in the first picture, kind of reminds me of Caroline from Milfy City, just slimmer. Definitely gonna try this tomorrow morning =P

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017

Do I remember correctly?
Yeah, they also attempted a Living with Mia, Ren'Py remake. Not sure what is going on with that anymore.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
This is the dude from "My sister Mia" right ? Damn once he tries he can make some really good models, will give this one a few updates before trying, but definitely looks good.

Edit - also it's been known for a while that the "big incest 3" kind of work like a hivemind and follow each other's leads, usually with Icstor leading, ICCreations behind, and Inceton behind them.

Last edited:

DonStark

May 4, 2017

Do I remember correctly?
I think this game will replace " Summer with Mia " who was a simple copy - paste from Living with Mia but in Renpy ^^ ... He stop Summer with Mia because guys told him it was the same game so he stop the game for creating a new game

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 233 Votes