Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It really is. Here is a link to their Subscribestar, now you are just a few clicks away from the latest version of the game, and a clear conscience...

I wasn't necessarily blown away with the last update. Not enough of the taboo content that attracted me to the game, and the threesome/lesbian stuff dragged on a bit for me, especially when the regular sex scenes seem so short. But at the same time, I do get a lot of enjoyment from this game. Definitely enough to justify paying for it. So I signed up. I was dubious about Subscribestar at first, but I support a couple of games via it now. I like that they aren't as restrictive on content as Patreon.

Navarre66

Feb 22, 2019
I'm getting an error saying "Image 'e14i1758_6' not found" when meeting Ellie's mother Angelina. Angelina is saying "Or open a bottle of wine..."

Not really sure if it is e14i1758_6 or el4il758_6.

It is in the top left corner of the screen and it isn't stopping the game at all. It just continues past it.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So I just completed my first playthrough of season 1 of this game.

I have gotten every re-live scene except for 1 of megan's scene. For Megan, I have gotten (i) spied on megan showering (ii) recorded video (iii) staying home and (iv) get over here!. How do I get the remaining scene? Thanks in advance.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, I met Megan's Mom. She closes the door and you leave. Is this the end for this update? I go to the Party and there is nothing I can do.

Would be nice if this game told you this is the end of the update. I also feel this update was an utter teasefest, other than Sophie...a character I frankly don't care about. Even the Megan sex scene didn't happen, she got up and left. Now we have ANOTHER new character with Amy. I think this is just too many characters now and the game has gone off track the past few updates. Focus on the Mom, Sisters, Megan and the Nicole. That's enough. Let's stop doing all this side nonsense and get back to the story as it was in Season One.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Is it a bug to have 2/4 events listed on your phone with Jessica and no further actions in the hints, or did I miss something? Since we have missables now, apparently.

That's literally the opposite of the fantasy of getting to do things over and over again. The fuck would you even play this game if you're into consequences and shit?
To complete Jessica events - choosing "Mention the dildo" must be the LAST event (pick tight/insert dick;pick loose;pick tight/insert fingers/"Don't mention the dildo") it closes the Jessica path.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
is there a list of hidden scenes so i know if i am missing something?
maybe a list of every scene?
There is one hidden scene xmas - you need dev console access to set 'month = 12' or 1 or ...wait till December
To get console access copy the attached file into the game folder and then push <SHIFT>+O

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Anyone can help us new players with this scene? I have it missing as well.
It’s ”barge in her room” that is missing, according to their Discord there is a bug or something wrong in the code and it doesn’t show up in re-live scenes.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
It’s ”barge in her room” that is missing, according to their Discord there is a bug or something wrong in the code and it doesn’t show up in re-live scenes.
So you're telling me I have gotten the scene? I can't seem to recall this scene.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
So you're telling me I have gotten the scene? I can't seem to recall this scene.
If you barged in to her room when the game gave you opportunity for it (same kind of quick time event as with blocking the ball when coming out of the classroom) and she was there only in towel, then yes.

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Kinda late but still wanted to say, its a great game, good plot, great graphics and models and most of all, really appreciate the voice acting by VoiceLikeCandy and MissMoonified. Hope Season 2 will also get it quickly.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
with Sophie, there is nothing that does not work out on the assignment it is written that before the meeting in the evening you need to celebrate the meeting at a party, but you don't get to it like to school
Click Amy's house.

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes